The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why a Greek god? A friend of mine became an odinist because he thought that if anything was running the universe it was most likely a bunch of violent, argumentative and petty-minded drunks. Don't know which0- if any- he identified with, though.
I can't decide between Aphrodite,the Goddess of love,beauty and sexual rapture or Athena the Goddess of Wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice and skill.So I'll say a combination of both.

Aphrodite because I believe in love most of all,and that without love,we would all pretty much be like robots and life would ge dull.

Athena because I regard wisdom as a virtue and I'm very in to the arts.Even if she is the Goddess of war which is not something I like,she only went to war if it was for a just cause,unlike Aries.
Greek Gods were basically humans with special powers...
Reply 4
oooh Thetis, by a long way! she is amazingly cool, and is a really dark character in a lot of greek literature - particularly in the iliad, she is one of the key characters that hint at the darker undercurrents between the olympians. she has power, but is not as capricious as some of the other gods - her connection with mortality through her husband and son give her more scope for depth and genuine emotion that is usually denied to the gods, who, free from the limitations imposed by time, can only ever lead a relatively carefree extistence. yay for thetis.
Reply 5
trigtrig
And why..

I'd be the God ATLAS.
Then the bullies wouldn't kick sand in my face when I'm at the beach.

Reply 6
Artemis, goddess of the hunt. Stunningly beautiful, dedicated, passionate and powerful to her profession. But cold, and vowed never to marry. She is the ideal woman!
Reply 7
i wonder y no1 says Zeus...maybe the naggin wife has sumthin to do wit it.
Probably Poseidon...like the idea of rulin over sumthin. Zeus if there wasn't a Hera.
Reply 8
Here's a test:

Which Greek god are you?

Personally I'd rather be the Logos of the Stoics.
Aphrodite...hands down
Reply 10
I got:

In that quiz.
Well I was wrong.The quiz said the God I was most like is Morpheus.And to be honest from the description in the result i think its true.
Reply 12
Medusa - okay a gorgon not a god. But yeah I'm that scary.
Reply 13
I'd be the Greek equivalent of Juno, for obvious reasons
Hercules apparently!

TS
Ares cos I get to bang Aphrodite...
Reply 16
I reckon I would be Hades. I know it sounds werid, but I would love it cos I 'd have to power to bring back the dead.

According to the test thingy thoughm, I am Poseidon which is just as cool as he gets rule over the oceans.
Got Aphrodite on tha test. :cool:
all of them!

i will take over the world! *evil laugh*
Reply 19
Hecate, of dark magic.. Nice! I'd say I like the description.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/truly-dippy/1061402444_ktopmagic2.gif

Latest

Trending

Trending