is it too early to worry?

Watch this thread
xsimx
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys
If i do not that great on one paper, do you think that its possible to pull my grades up by doing well on the next two papers?

I'm a little scared at the moment, and just wondering If i still have time time to turn things around? I don't think I failed my paper ones, I just don't think I did as great as I would have liked.
Last edited by xsimx; 4 weeks ago
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xsimx)
Hey guys
If i do not that great on one paper, do you think that its possible to pull my grades up by doing well on the next two papers?

I'm a little scared at the moment, and just wondering If i still have time time to turn things around? I don't think I failed my paper ones, I just don't think I did as great as I would have liked.
Hi! xsimx

I had the exact same worry when I did my A Level exams. I even left one crying because I was so worried, but it turns out it was one of my best grades, so you never know. Also, you definitely have the chance to do better in your next exams that will definitely improve your overall grade.

Don't forget to give yourself time to relax to then be able to focus while studying.

Best of luck!
Chloe - Official student Rep
Smoky saif
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xsimx)
Hey guys

Hey,

This is a concern that pestered me for a long time and I’m sure many others. Truth is u never know until you get the paper back. But also as long as u have it ur best shot on the day nothing else matters. Just be proud of the fact that u gave it ur best.

And yes u can bounce back if it was terrible. Just get through it and do ur best. And forget about it. Remember many others are in ur position too so don’t feel alone.

U got this and do not worry. Just do ur best and look forward to the summer holidays.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise