Deferred Loughborough Uni Accommodation

Watch this thread
m4tty4tw
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi there, I’ve got an unconditional place to study at Loughborough this year after I deferred last year. I know that we’re meant to be getting the email about signing up to the accommodation site at the end of may ish so just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed that email and everyone’s still waiting for it? Thanks
bizzarestranger
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you received any email from accommodation centre today?
Last edited by bizzarestranger; 4 weeks ago
bizzarestranger
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I still haven't received an email today. Have you received anything?

(Original post by m4tty4tw)
Hi there, I’ve got an unconditional place to study at Loughborough this year after I deferred last year. I know that we’re meant to be getting the email about signing up to the accommodation site at the end of may ish so just wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed that email and everyone’s still waiting for it? Thanks
m4tty4tw
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
No still nothing which is fine as long as I know no one else has yet haha.
bizzarestranger
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
But it's near June still nothing in my email box have you received anything today?

No still nothing which is fine as long as I know no one else has yet haha.
m4tty4tw
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
No nothing yet I’ve emailed them to make sure I haven’t missed anything but no reply yet. If we both haven’t then they probably just haven’t sent anything yet.
bizzarestranger
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I emailed them six days ago, but they just told me that I will receive an email from the accommodation center at the end of May. but I know someone who applied to the uni this year also received nothing.

No nothing yet I’ve emailed them to make sure I haven’t missed anything but no reply yet. If we both haven’t then they probably just haven’t sent anything yet.
m4tty4tw
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’ve had the email this afternoon! Apply from register and reserve from 10am on 15th June
bizzarestranger
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve had the email this afternoon! Apply from register and reserve from 10am on 15th June
Me either! but I need to re-register on 15th June
m4tty4tw
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bizzarestranger)
Me either! but I need to re-register on 15th June
Which accommodation you looking at?
bizzarestranger
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Which accommodation you looking at?
I prefer catered ensuit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads