help lol

Watch this thread
.._..
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I can't seem to revise and i have a -levels
=))
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
what subject?
KiloV_2495
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi therre friend.

Please, find some past papers, start working on studying and parallel sovling past papers.
=))
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KiloV_2495)
Hi therre friend.

Please, find some past papers, start working on studying and parallel sovling past papers.
for someone who 'cant seem to revise', doing past papers sounds kinda boring lmao
i think the OP was probably asking for motivation or smth
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by =)))
what subject?
bio chem and maths
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by KiloV_2495)
Hi therre friend.

i'll have to cover content first, but thank you . What's parallel solving?
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by =)))
for someone who 'cant seem to revise', doing past papers sounds kinda boring lmao
i think the OP was probably asking for motivation or smth
Motivation is indeed lacking, any tips?
orangejuze
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
what i do: think about not getting the grades for uni and everyone around you is happy they got in whilst you start questioning whether life is worth being a failure.

(i think about this all the time.)
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by orangejuze)
what i do: think about not getting the grades for uni and everyone around you is happy they got in whilst you start questioning whether life is worth being a failure.

I'll give this a go, thank you. i hope your exams and revision go well
orangejuze
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by .._..)
I'll give this a go, thank you. i hope your exams and revision go well
literally works everytime also watch a level/gcse fails. yours aswell good luck for your exams
Remonda
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by .._..)
I can't seem to revise and i have a -levels
Think that you don't want to be a failure and you shouldn't be, this will give you a great motivation
.._..
Rep:
literally works everytime also watch a level/gcse fails. yours aswell good luck for your exams
i think i rinsed those in the run up to gcse results day haha
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by Remonda)
Think that you don't want to be a failure and you shouldn't be, this will give you a great motivation
Yeah i should probs start referring to flopping as FAILURE, might click into my brain a little better. Thank you I wish you all the best too
bee-supernova
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by .._..)
Motivation is indeed lacking, any tips?
Try the Pomodoro method, lock away distractions, take regular breaks. Have rewards set up too, if you like.
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago

i do this too haha. i imagine the horrible feeling i would get and it makes me revise
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by bee-supernova)
Try the Pomodoro method, lock away distractions, take regular breaks. Have rewards set up too, if you like.
i think what puts me off the pomodoro method is that I can just about get something done in 2 hrs let alone 25 mins but I think I should give it a proper go! Also, I never have the self control to stick to a 5 min break. Thank you!
.._..
Rep:
(Original post by SmartUnicorn)
i do this too haha. i imagine the horrible feeling i would get and it makes me revise
seems like a v. popular method haha
turbobaithead
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Should've gone to the nearest poorly funded state school, lived in a poor postcode, gotten your parents divorced, done a lot of volunteering, did NCS, studied your ass off for 2 months during the first year of College/Sixth form, and gotten obscenely high predicted grades. This would ensure you multiple unconditional offers for the best schools and a viable chance at Oxbridge. After you get these offers you drop out and flip off your poverty school and classmates. You then work for multiple-part time jobs, day and night. You get yourself professionally accredited by shi like the LIBF, CII, CIMA, or CFA level 1 passes before September even starts. These are like £100 - £300 max, aside from CFA If not then you find yourself a mentor by literally begging local firms just to do intern work and to 'shadow' them. Don't be weird about it, just be friends with them enough so they can be a reference.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Studying is weird.
EDIT 2: Why aren't you doing this already?
EDIT 3: Sexual favors are optional. Onlyfans should only be your Plan C.
Last edited by turbobaithead; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads