I'm a y12 external at Saint Olave's Sixth Form. AMA.

Watch this thread
username5573980
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello!!!

Exam season is just around the corner and I'm procrastinating revising, naturally.

There are always loads of threads abt olaves/sixth form life generally on TSR so if you wanted to ask anything (academically/socially/general sixth form advice) from someone who's survived a whole year at this somewhat bonkers school, now's your chance.

I look forward to seeing some of you in September
cupcake4546
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
are you really smart? what course are u thinking of applying to and where?
username5573980
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by cupcake4546)
are you really smart? what course are u thinking of applying to and where?
i am not that smart i work hard and am organised, but there's no natural talent unfortunately. it's a bit of a myth that you have to be a genius to stay afloat here- there definitely are some crazy smart ppl but you just have to be willing to put in the work and you can stay on top of the content.
i'm applying to study classics- ideally at Oxford but that depends on how well these end of years go!
studyomi
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what are your gcse grades (or predicted) im scared because i think i might've gotten between 80 and 86 points and idk if that would be enough for olaves
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads