Celebrity worship is Idolatry and a strong affront to the Lord and Jesus.

Watch this thread
KiloV_2495
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There is only one king:
Jesus and the Father.
There is only prince:
Satan, RA, Baphomet, Sun god, Lucifer.

Celebrity worship, or worship of:
1. Animals (loving and caring for them, is not the same)
2. Individuals (the only solid thing coming out of most individuals is their poop).
3. Academics (again, lucifers agents).
4. Knowledge or "skills".
5. Worship of self and aspects like "finding your identity".

Is Satanism at the third highest level. Being a genius is so "worshipped" by this website, when they dont even know the rampant Satanic activity and doctrine that Lucifers agents have pulled over ALL OUR EYES.

Now, if you worship or engage within any of the listed 5, you are at best a "full blown satanist" or an accidental Satanist.

Agree?
Last edited by KiloV_2495; 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Name:  BBCO.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  136.4 KB
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog".
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean it is cringe but I don't care about it being an affront to other man made Gods.
SirNoodles
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends on what you define as "worship". I have passions, things and people I highly admire, revere, am interested in etc. But I can't think of anything I "worship" (although, as previously mentioned, it depends on the definition).

Worshipping the five things you mentioned has nothing to do with Satanism. In most cases Satanism is either to do with the worship of Satan or Laveyan Satanism. Worship of knowledge, academics, animals etc. has absolutely nothing to do with those two most popular/well-known forms of Satanism that I mentioned.
CatInTheCorner
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Name:  BBCO.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  136.4 KB
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog".
I love that there's 0 context, this website is wonderful sometimes
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
OP banned so likely a troll. But how can we remove the thread now that it features such majesty?
CatInTheCorner
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SirNoodles)
Depends on what you define as "worship". I have passions, things and people I highly admire, revere, am interested in etc. But I can't think of anything I "worship" (although, as previously mentioned, it depends on the definition).

Worshipping the five things you mentioned has nothing to do with Satanism. In most cases Satanism is either to do with the worship of Satan or Laveyan Satanism. Worship of knowledge, academics, animals etc. has absolutely nothing to do with those two most popular/well-known forms of Satanism that I mentioned.
I'm a christian and think satanism is fantastic, the satanic temple in america is helping women acess abortions, and doing amazing work.

That being said, I do think the idolisation of celebrities is an issue, it creates massive issues about body image, etc.
CatInTheCorner
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
OP banned so likely a troll. But how can we remove the thread now that it features such majesty?
You may not disobey the lord bulldog
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Might as well worship.people that exist vs ones that do not, I suppose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads