aqa english lit gcse tomorrow!!

Watch this thread
emmab0488
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
good luck everyone for lit tomorrow!!

what do we all think the questions are going to be?? especially for jekyll and hyde

i've seen a lot of people saying the inspector calls one will be gerald or eva and gender... i'm going to be brushing up on those tonight!!

jekyll and hyde thoughts??
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Gerald came up in November so it's unlikely (fingers crossed) he won't come up tomorrow
emmab0488
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thank god!! i'm probably not going to do the character question anyways but I would if it was the Inspector.. that would be the dream!
WinnieJr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What if it's Eva Smith?
emmab0488
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by WinnieJr)
What if it's Eva Smith?
i actually ended up writing loads about eva for the theme question today - i didn't get to finish up so not too sure how much sense it actually made! How did you find it?
jennaa21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i thought the question was going to be on Utterson, im surprised they were nice and gave it about Dr Jekyll
emmab0488
Rep:
(Original post by jennaa21)
i thought the question was going to be on Utterson, im surprised they were nice and gave it about Dr Jekyll
yess! i thought it was a great question actually. hoping this doesn't mean shakespeare will be horrible or the grade boundaries will be sky high or something!
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by emmab0488)
yess! i thought it was a great question actually. hoping this doesn't mean shakespeare will be horrible or the grade boundaries will be sky high or something!
oh yes same i completely forgot about that, which play are you doing for shakespeare?
emmab0488
Rep:
oh yes same i completely forgot about that, which play are you doing for shakespeare?
macbeth how about you?
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
macbeth how about you?
same, if we get a question on banquo or macduff 😭
emmab0488
Rep:
same, if we get a question on banquo or macduff 😭
if it's either of them i'll just accept that i've failed english and move on... some of the exams have been so questionable this year I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ask about the old man or something 😭
jennaa21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
if it's either of them i'll just accept that i've failed english and move on... some of the exams have been so questionable this year I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ask about the old man or something 😭
same pleaseeee, they did give a question about Dr Jekyll for the J&H exam tho which is kinda nice, i hope they give a question on one of the main characters like Macbeth or Lady Macbeth
WinnieJr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
i actually ended up writing loads about eva for the theme question today - i didn't get to finish up so not too sure how much sense it actually made! How did you find it?
Hi! Sorry I didn't see this any faster hahahah xD
I did the theme and wrote TONS about Eric and quite a bit about Mrs Birling! Was pretty neat if I'm honest!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads