The Student Room Group

Boyfriend threatened to break up with me because of my only fans?? Help??

I’m with the guy of my dreams he’s my everything and I’m more than In to him. The problem is that I’m a couple of years older than him. He has a job and a degree but he just got it so he’s not making any real money. I sell my body online to men. I have only fans, sexual cams, any naughty site you name it I have to make money. I even have sugar dads online. I been making money it’s been paying my bills. My boyfriend found out what I was doing and told me to not do it. I love my boyfriend but I don’t want to be poor please help me??? He Judges me he should understand that I need money! He’s 25 and I’m 30

Scroll to see replies

(Original post by Anonymous)I’m with the guy of my dreams he’s my everything and I’m more than In to him. The problem is that I’m a couple of years older than him. He has a job and a degree but he just got it so he’s not making any real money. I sell my body online to men. I have only fans, sexual cams, any naughty site you name it I have to make money. I even have sugar dads online. I been making money it’s been paying my bills. My boyfriend found out what I was doing and told me to not do it. I love my boyfriend but I don’t want to be poor please help me??? He Judges me he should understand that I need money! He’s 25 and I’m 30
Original post by Anonymous
(Original post by Anonymous)I’m with the guy of my dreams he’s my everything and I’m more than In to him. The problem is that I’m a couple of years older than him. He has a job and a degree but he just got it so he’s not making any real money. I sell my body online to men. I have only fans, sexual cams, any naughty site you name it I have to make money. I even have sugar dads online. I been making money it’s been paying my bills. My boyfriend found out what I was doing and told me to not do it. I love my boyfriend but I don’t want to be poor please help me??? He Judges me he should understand that I need money! He’s 25 and I’m 30

That’s real selfish to say he judges me,almost like you think your doing something decent or honourable, you have the right to sell your body online but he also has the right to not want a woman that sells her body and sends nude pics to perverts for money. The fact that you hidden all of this from him proves that you’re ashamed of your profession. What you did was unfair next time tell the man what your like in the beginning give him a choice of being involved with a woman like yourself. You will have to break up with him because let’s be honest your never gonna leave the easy money and sugar daddies now, it’s too late for this relationship but honesty can really help on the next one.
There are many other ways to make money.
In fairness this is really a problem you should burden your paying sugar daddies with who will be more inclined to insincerely indulge you,
Original post by YaliaV123
There are many other ways to make money.

Like how?? I never went to school! He has many opportunities I don’t ! And he don’t give me any money because he never says he has any
I’m with the guy of my dreams he’s my everything and I’m more than In to him. The problem is that I’m a couple of years older than him. He has a job and a degree but he just got it so he’s not making any real money. I sell my body online to men. I have only fans, sexual cams, any naughty site you name it I have to make money. I even have sugar dads online. I been making money it’s been paying my bills. My boyfriend found out what I was doing and told me to not do it. I love my boyfriend but I don’t want to be poor please help me??? He Judges me he should understand that I need money! He’s 25 and I’m 30

The fact that you kept this hidden isn’t fair in my opinion. He’s the man of your dreams but did you ever stop to think how he feels about you selling your body online? He has every right to he upset. Ofc you have a right and a choice to sell your body online if that’s what you want to do. But don’t expect your man to stick around or just accept it. Because to him this might be a big issue. I think what you need to do is have a chat w ur boy friend and examine your options. It’s cliche but communication is literally key.

Talk about how you feel and he will tell you exactly how he feels about it too. As a result of this you can either come to a middle ground or realise your not meant for each other. Either way try to reconcile and see research other options like maybe a normal day job? If he’s that important to you, you would at least consider other options and talk it over. I just think you need more communication and detailed discussion about this topic.

Good luck w this endeavour.
If he's not willing to accept your work then I would suggest breaking up with him rather than caving. Firstly, because you shouldn't date someone who looks down on you and secondly because it's a sign that he thinks he has the right to be controlling of his partners. This could just be the first of many times he thinks he can use the 'I'll break up with you if you don't do X' line.

If I date someone who does something that I consider a dealbreaker, I don't ask them to change that thing for me - I leave and find someone who is a better match. There are people out there that will respect you as you are. I've dated two sex workers in the past. One made very clear from the start that she enjoyed her work (she'd worked in retail for 10yrs previous and much preferred working for herself) and would not give it up, and I respected her decision.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1582
If he's not willing to accept your work then I would suggest breaking up with him rather than caving. Firstly, because you shouldn't date someone who looks down on you and secondly because it's a sign that he thinks he has the right to be controlling of his partners. This could just be the first of many times he thinks he can use the 'I'll break up with you if you don't do X' line.

If I date someone who does something that I consider a dealbreaker, I don't ask them to change that thing for me - I leave and find someone who is a better match. There are people out there that will respect you as you are. I've dated two sex workers in the past. One made very clear from the start that she enjoyed her work (she'd worked in retail for 10yrs previous and much preferred working for herself) and would not give it up, and I respected her decision.

That’s none sense I bet your not married with that attitude
Original post by 1582

Lol what?

She kept it hidden, thats already different than your example. Maybe he would not of dated her if he knew beforehand, hell, he probably wouldnt've.

He has a right to be upset about it, despite it being a "real job" like any other, its still unusual and typically triggers insecurity. And I mean, I wouldnt want my gf to be selling her body either, shes my gf and I want our relationship and intimacy somewhat private and special. This woman's line of work makes this really hard, where do you draw the line? xd

She should apologize for keeping it a secret, he should not threaten but rather express his concern and needs. If they do not match and neither is willing to chance, then break up.

Not having any education is not an excuse for a large portion, typically the fault of the person themselves.(there are expectations). If you really need something to pay the bills, therr are other options. Even for a woman of 30 without education, I happen to know people who are proof of this.

Make up your mind, set priorities and be direct and honest about it towards him. Let him go, if you cant be asked to change and if he isnt either.
Instead of threatening I think the boyfriend should breakup.
The folk writing page long replies... I think you're wasting your time,. to put it mildly :tongue:
Not surprised at all. Not many men are willing to be cucks and have their future wife show her tits to thousands of other men online. Stop shaking your arse on camera and maybe think about getting a real job? He should dump you actually.
(edited 1 year ago)
Like how?? I never went to school! He has many opportunities I don’t ! And he don’t give me any money because he never says he has any

Never went to school? So what were you doing between ages 5 and 18? Nothing was, or is, stopping you from getting qualifications and another job.
Original post by Surnia
Never went to school? So what were you doing between ages 5 and 18? Nothing was, or is, stopping you from getting qualifications and another job.

I can’t work a regular crappy job sitting there for hours being a slave
Original post by 1582

You are soooo dumb, omg people with mentality like yours exist damn. Her boyfriend accepted her the way she was (without knowing she sells her body online) and now that he knows she is a different person because I’m sure he wouldn’t have dated her if he knew from the start? How is this boys fault? He dated her knowing that she doesn’t do anything like that… but SHE lied to him. And he has the right to question that. What’s next? She can lie about saying I sleep with other men? Does that seem fine to you? You might have dated a sex worker but not everyone is like you. People have values, morals. And both parties should respect that. She should find someone who would accept her with selling her body online. And the boyfriend should find someone who doesn’t do that.
I can’t work a regular crappy job sitting there for hours being a slave

Bruh, do you know how many people out there work their bum off in these types of jobs to support their children and families. U can show off your parts online all you want. But if u want a family and you want this man in particular it takes sacrifice and and compromise. At the end of the day you will do what’s most important to you. If love and relationships are the most important you will compromise and find other work. If not then u will continue on this path and he will probably break up. Simple as that.
This has to be a troll. She's even mad at the BF for not giving her his money lmaoooooo.
Should've been honest at the start. Some people don't mind, because they're the ones sleeping with you at night. However, some people do and that should be respected. If you started before you met him and you still want to do it, you should end the relationship.
Original post by Chicken.M.
This has to be a troll. She's even mad at the BF for not giving her his money lmaoooooo.

yup. reasons i can't post in the relationships forum because it's against community guidelines to respond to trolls which make up the vast majority of stories. oh yeah, and misuse of anonymous against rules too so don't engage with that unless happy for it to continue
(edited 1 year ago)