The Student Room Group

As level politics 2022

Heyyy guys, really really would love it if anyone on here who has done AS politics 2022 could tell me why came up before tomorrow's exam.
It would mean so much to me
Original post by sxde
Heyyy guys, really really would love it if anyone on here who has done AS politics 2022 could tell me why came up before tomorrow's exam.
It would mean so much to me

for edexcel,
-describe the features of a minority government
or
-functions of a manifesto

-singular source question about why blair won the election and the long term impact

-comparison source on whether prisoners should have the right to vote (i believe it came from a guardian article)

essays
-political parties are more significant to voters than political parties: you must include 2 parties and 2 groups in your answer
-an electoral systems one with fptp and 2 more of your choice (i didnt choose that one so can’t remember exactly)
for edexcel,
-describe the features of a minority government
or
-functions of a manifesto

-singular source question about why blair won the election and the long term impact

-comparison source on whether prisoners should have the right to vote (i believe it came from a guardian article)

essays
-political parties are more significant to voters than political parties: you must include 2 parties and 2 groups in your answer
-an electoral systems one with fptp and 2 more of your choice (i didnt choose that one so can’t remember exactly)
Reply 3
thanks so much , done the politics exam now , hope yours went well x

Quick Reply