A level and AS politics 2022

Watch this thread
sxde
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Heyyy guys, really really would love it if anyone on here who has done AS politics 2022 could tell me why came up before tomorrow's exam.
It would mean so much to me
willow2817
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sxde)
Heyyy guys, really really would love it if anyone on here who has done AS politics 2022 could tell me why came up before tomorrow's exam.
It would mean so much to me
For edexcel q1 was either describe features of a minority government, or explain the function of a manifesto. then the source question one was about why tony blair won the election (cant remember exact wording) the other was the two sources about whether prisoners should be given the right to vote (it was taken from a guardian thing i believe) essay question was, are pressure groups more important than political parties (including 2 parties and 2 groups) or the other one was about electoral systems but i dont knoe the exact wording
Last edited by willow2817; 4 weeks ago
sxde
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by willow2817)
For edexcel q1 was either describe features of a minority government, or explain the function of a manifesto. then the source question one was about why tony blair won the election (cant remember exact wording) the other was the two sources about whether prisoners should be given the right to vote (it was taken from a guardian thing i believe) essay question was, are pressure groups more important than political parties (including 2 parties and 2 groups) or the other one was about electoral systems but i dont knoe the exact wording
heyy, sorry to bother, i was wondering if when you do the As politics exam if you could tell me the type of questions they put. Thank you so much for the last response, i hope this isn't too much bother x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads