Enlgish literature gcse

Watch this thread
aiz_ah05
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
AIC and power and conflict poetry..what do you think will come up? And any last min tips.. don't feel totally prepared
lara!
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hopefully not eva..
Galaxy-Charmy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lara!)
hopefully not eva..
Why not?... she seems easy to write about
lara!
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Galaxy-Charmy)
Why not?... she seems easy to write about
tbf her and gerald are the only ones i havent revised for so i'd be screwed really hoping its sheila or the inspector
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by lara!)
tbf her and gerald are the only ones i havent revised for so i'd be screwed really hoping its sheila or the inspector
yh me too I do hope it's the Inspector! XD
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Might wanna work on your spelling before the exam :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm hoping it's the inspector as he hasn't come up (as far as I'm aware), my teacher also thinks it could be older/younger generation but who knows
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by thrivingfrog)
Might wanna work on your spelling before the exam :lol:

All jokes aside, I'm hoping it's the inspector as he hasn't come up (as far as I'm aware), my teacher also thinks it could be older/younger generation but who knows
dw i will haha (but dysgraphia doesn't help lol).. yea that's what a lot of people are saying that It might be the Inspector
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aiz_ah05)
dw i will haha (but dysgraphia doesn't help lol).. yea that's what a lot of people are saying that It might be the Inspector
I'm hoping it is because then I might actually get a 9. Unfortunately don't do poetry, so no ideas for that one aha
Spoiler:
Show
also sorry if I offended you with the spelling comment I didn't mean to
jennaa21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by jennaa21)mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those

hopefully!
jennaa21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jennaa21)mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those

hopefully!
id say those are generally nice poems too, imagine its my last duchess or tissue
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by jennaa21)
id say those are generally nice poems too, imagine its my last duchess or tissue
no way..if it's..tissue ... :')
Harryip
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Inspector already came up on 2020 paper
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by Harryip)
oof
Galaxy-Charmy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lara!)
Ahh... ok
rkatiej
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Harryip)
inspector? which ones that?
emylucy71
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
AIC and power and conflict poetry..what do you think will come up? And any last min tips.. don't feel totally prepared
2013 Eric
2014 Eva
2015 Mr B
2016 Gerald and Sheila's relationship
2017 Mrs B and Inspector for other Q
2018 Eric
2019 Sheila
2020 Mr B
2021 Gerald

Who knows lol, I'm guessing Mrs B/ Inspector or Eva.

Good luck everyone
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lara!)
quite a lot of people think it is sheila or the inspector so i hope they are right !!
aiz_ah05
Rep:
(Original post by jennaa21)
mark my words: checking out me history, storm on the island, emigree or london. it has to be one of those
well i guess it wasn't TT how'dit go anyway?
aiz_ah05
Rep:
although we all predicted the wrong poems and characters here lol ho'w you guys find it? I mean don't dwell on it now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.7%
As I expected (70)
31.67%
Harder (84)
38.01%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.62%

Watched Threads