kings college

Watch this thread
rebbyreb
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi where can I find the kcl id?
itz_rachel
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by rebbyreb)
hi where can I find the kcl id?
it's your kings student number.
it's on the application overview section, first paragraph box you see when you log onto the kings portal
rebbyreb
Rep:
(Original post by itz_rachel)
it's your kings student number.
it's on the application overview section, first paragraph box you see when you log onto the kings portal
Thanks, i’ve found it. But i’m trying to register for accommodation, and it says to use that id as your username, but without using the ‘k’. my number doesn’t start with a k haha. i’m super confused
itz_rachel
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks, i’ve found it. But i’m trying to register for accommodation, and it says to use that id as your username, but without using the ‘k’. my number doesn’t start with a k haha. i’m super confused
it's the same thing
rebbyreb
Rep:
it wouldn’t work..
itz_rachel
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
it wouldn’t work..
oh, not sure what else as it did work for me.
have you changed your password or something.
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Your student ID number is your 'k' number without the k. If the number you found didn't have the k then it's not the right number. Try looking at earlier emails you got from them- it should be written at the top. I think it might also be on the KCL apply portal somewhere.
shyneeee
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by itz_rachel)
oh, not sure what else as it did work for me.
have you changed your password or something.
I think you have to wait 2 days after firming KCL before you can register your interest for accommodation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed