will my 4th a-level be counted?

Watch this thread
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My school did not allow me to send off my ucas application with my 4th a-level on there which I do outside of school. This worries me because that 4th a-level is sort of a safety blanket for ucas points. However I was reading up on what to expect from results day and the exam boards send ucas all the results I have obtained and send it to my chosen university however if my 4th a-level isn't listed on my application will they still send it through to my university and will I get accredited?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 11271)
My school did not allow me to send off my ucas application with my 4th a-level on there which I do outside of school. This worries me because that 4th a-level is sort of a safety blanket for ucas points. However I was reading up on what to expect from results day and the exam boards send ucas all the results I have obtained and send it to my chosen university however if my 4th a-level isn't listed on my application will they still send it through to my university and will I get accredited?
Hi there

Admit-one or artful_lounger may be able to help

Best wishes.
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 11271)
You need to contact UCAS because you must declare all attempted qualifications on your UCAS application, or else it may be declared fraudulent and withdrawn with any offers you hold being nullified, which is a bigger problem than UCAS points.
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TriplexA)
Hi there

Admit-one or artful_lounger may be able to help

Best wishes.
PRSOM!
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As above, you must get this added to your application with the following form:

https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-a...ur-application

Then contact your uni choices directly to notify them of the change.

I would honestly consider a formal complaint to your school. Their ‘guidance’ could have had you excluded from the entire admissions cycle.

If they didn’t want to provide a prediction for the external exam, they could have just left it blank. Idiots.
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
As above, you must get this added to your application with the following form:

https://www.ucas.com/forms/request-a...ur-application

Then contact your uni choices directly to notify them of the change.

I would honestly consider a formal complaint to your school. Their ‘guidance’ could have had you excluded from the entire admissions cycle.

If they didn’t want to provide a prediction for the external exam, they could have just left it blank. Idiots.
Thank you so much, I've contacted ucas and my universities. I feel so let down by my school and will definitely be writing an official complaint. Once again thank you so much for your help it has saved me a lot of stress!!
Rep:
(Original post by artful_lounger)
You need to contact UCAS because you must declare all attempted qualifications on your UCAS application, or else it may be declared fraudulent and withdrawn with any offers you hold being nullified, which is a bigger problem than UCAS points.
Thank you so much, I wasn't even aware that my application could be nullified. I have contacted ucas with another teacher and hopefully it will be sorted in time. Once again thank you so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (40)
32.79%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.08%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.31%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.82%

Watched Threads