The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway biomedical science (industry )

honestly, I haven't heard from many people taking biomedical science at royal holloway. I'm curious to know what it is like and how the industry/ placement year is allocated (does the uni choose it or is it up to the students to find their own placement, does anyone get job offers by the end of it?) any insight into how biomedical science is at royal holloway would be appreciated and those who have graduated where their qualifications have taken them:smile:
Original post by Ace_ta
honestly, I haven't heard from many people taking biomedical science at royal holloway. I'm curious to know what it is like and how the industry/ placement year is allocated (does the uni choose it or is it up to the students to find their own placement, does anyone get job offers by the end of it?) any insight into how biomedical science is at royal holloway would be appreciated and those who have graduated where their qualifications have taken them:smile:

Have you checked the Royal Holloway 2022 applicants thread?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7118866

About your placement question - that one is best emailed to the lecturers I think (if the website doesn't make it clear). Job offers are likely something that vary from company to company depending on where you are placed. :wink:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ace_ta

Hi have u applied for the course?
Original post by sanxaa
Hi have u applied for the course?

i applied for the course

Quick Reply

Latest