Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
is it wrong to not have feelings for someone
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
nah im doing that rn
HaileyD1234
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
no its fine
Anonymous #1
i jus nvm
Anonymous #1
smh soulmates are impossible to get☠
Ghostlady
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
yes its fine if someone has feelings for you and you dont reciprocate them. Just make sure that you are honest and dont lead them along.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
i jus nvm
Nah what were u going to say?

Ofc it's OK to not have feelings for some1 even tho they may u. It's all about preference but although u will reject them u can't expect them to be happy about it. It's not ur fault but obviously if they like u and u don't them, then it won't be easy. This is even worse if u were friends b4 bc Idk if u can still be friends after bc of the fact they like u. Maybe after they get over u u can be friends idk (I.e. they meet some1 else). Also, as long as u don't hurt their feelings on purpose pr lead them on. I was lead on even tho she rejected me multiple times. I ended up v scarred I was sure she was my soulmate.

Anyways, soulmates r a thing and if ur looking for urs, you may need to be patient. Patience is a virtue. Hope that helps
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
I also realised ur title and post are totally different lol. I posted a reply to ur post but ur for ur title, I would say it's wrong to wish to not have feelings. We should all feel and be open and kind not dark and void of emotions. If ur referring to suppressing feelings for some1 u like then I'd say to not do that as it's toxic for urself. If they don't like u then obviously u need to move on. I k it's hard. Trust me I k. I loved a girl for over 2 years and she showed me signs she loved me but she always hid it and denied feelings. Either way best thing for me to do was move on. It gets better
Anonymous #1
my life isnt easy in america i kinda turned down a very dark road and well i like it that way sometimes i think people wouldn't understand because they are always toxic in some events but not all i mean if people be toxic then they get toxic back from me and i am really just a teen gon to be seventeen soon and i still havent found a way to ask to go out with someone i did some research on how to understand body language and moods of women (no offense ) but i try really really hard to have the courage to talk to them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads