Delay in CAS letter

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I am Navdeep Ghai
I have applied for msc in pharmacology and drug discovery. It’s been 40-45 days I had met all the conditions for my CAS but I haven’t received my CAS letter yet and my course have been started from 16th may 2022.
Navdeep Ghai
Thank you
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I am Navdeep Ghai
I have applied for msc in pharmacology and drug discovery. It’s been 40-45 days I had met all the conditions for my CAS but I haven’t received my CAS letter yet and my course have been started from 16th may 2022.
Navdeep Ghai
Thank you
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear the university is yet to respond and issue your CAS.

I strongly advise contacting the university via Livechat on the Coventry University website and speaking to a member of staff. Although it's unlikely you will receive an immediate response, recruitment is aware of your message and will respond when they are able to. Please bear in mind that recruitment is experiencing a high volume of messages and calls. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. It's worth asking if you're able to commence your studies online as this will help minimise any delays and disturbances to your course as a result.
*I suggest using Livechat as calling the university can drive up costs and this may be a financial burden for you. However, if you wish to contact via phone let me know and I can leave the number for you.

With the term already started, I strongly suggest getting in contact as soon as you're able to. Also, attempt to contact the admissions tutor or the course director for your course and let them know of your situation. The sooner you are able to do all of this the better chance you can get this sorted.

Admittedly, it has been quite a while, waiting 40-45 days and unfortunately, the production and development of CAS can take a bit of time due to factors outside of your control. However, it's best to find out what is going on so you can get some reassurance.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads