Help please

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm meeting someone I'm interested in very soon and I wanted to know if you had any tips
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm meeting someone I'm interested in very soon and I wanted to know if you had any tips
meeting for a date? or a shag?
Anonymous #1
Date
Anonymous #1
Date
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Is this someone you know in real life or from online?

Meet in a public place for coffee or lunch. That means it's safe if you are meeting for the first time and don't really know them, and can talk and get to know each other.

Walk away if you aren't happy with anything and make sure you have your own means of getting home.

Let the conversation flow naturally. Don't turn it into an interrogation with lots of direct questions about their favourite whatever.

You don't have to dress too impress; be yourself and be comfortable.

Try to enjoy it, remember the other person could be nervous too, and if it doesn't work out, remember that you did succeed in getting a date and there's always another time.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
Is this someone you know in real life or from online?

Meet in a public place for coffee or lunch. That means it's safe if you are meeting for the first time and don't really know them, and can talk and get to know each other.

Walk away if you aren't happy with anything and make sure you have your own means of getting home.

Let the conversation flow naturally. Don't turn it into an interrogation with lots of direct questions about their favourite whatever.

You don't have to dress too impress; be yourself and be comfortable.

Try to enjoy it, remember the other person could be nervous too, and if it doesn't work out, remember that you did succeed in getting a date and there's always another time.
Online and thank you. it's my first ever date lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads