Camp America Question

Watch this thread
Jacob1617
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m year 12 interested in going to America in 2023 summer holidays, when I’m year 13. However the camps begin at mid June, and the college term ends mid July.

Will my college let me have this time off? Will it be a problem because camp America can’t change the dates it requires.

Thank you
normaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jacob1617)
So I’m year 12 interested in going to America in 2023 summer holidays, when I’m year 13. However the camps begin at mid June, and the college term ends mid July.

Will my college let me have this time off? Will it be a problem because camp America can’t change the dates it requires.

Thank you
When you're in year 13 I presume you'll be taking A levels? Exams this year are running until 28 June so will be similar next year. Students usually leave school after their last exam but return for prom or other leaving event.
Leen2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jacob1617)

Thank you
When I applied through "Camp Leaders" they let be choose the date I can start working so they will only match you with camps which start after you finish Year 13.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads