Is it normal to miss your boyfriend?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My boyfriend has gone away for 3 weeks and not seen him for 2 now. Can't stop thinking about him every single moment. Is that normal?
rixie1907
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Well this varies from case to case. Most importantly are you sure he is also missing you as much if not more? If yes, then I guess you are in a good spot. You should not really overthink but probably enjoy your time to the fullest while he is gone. When he is back you would be in another zone :-). But if the desires are not mutual, then there is something that needs to be done.
joren yep
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My boyfriend has gone away for 3 weeks and not seen him for 2 now. Can't stop thinking about him every single moment. Is that normal?
Its been 2 months since I broke up with my ex, I was the one to end it.

We ended on good terms however, a month after I still missed her presence. I would have memories popup like how I hugged her, give little kisses on her cheek, how we had sex. Sometimes with sad music at 2AM I felt like punching my pillow and tell myself im so stupid, even though I knew I made the right choice.

It has been 2 months, I am over it now. The more you loved the person the longer this feeling you have lasts, at least for me. It will slowly fade, but hell, its such a long and painful process sometimes. In the end it will always fade, trust me it will.

A hotfix I found for this, is to start looking at others and not at your ex. The best way to get over someone is to start with another. Though I would say this is dogshit advice, it could mess with the new relationship. And obviously its not a good start for the new relationship either. Though in my experience its the most effective way.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by joren yep)
Its been 2 months since I broke up with my ex, I was the one to end it.

We ended on good terms however, a month after I still missed her presence. I would have memories popup like how I hugged her, give little kisses on her cheek, how we had sex. Sometimes with sad music at 2AM I felt like punching my pillow and tell myself im so stupid, even though I knew I made the right choice.

It has been 2 months, I am over it now. The more you loved the person the longer this feeling you have lasts, at least for me. It will slowly fade, but hell, its such a long and painful process sometimes. In the end it will always fade, trust me it will.

A hotfix I found for this, is to start looking at others and not at your ex. The best way to get over someone is to start with another. Though I would say this is dogshit advice, it could mess with the new relationship. And obviously its not a good start for the new relationship either. Though in my experience its the most effective way.
He's not her ex, he's away for 3 weeks; holiday, business trip, whatever. He's coming back to her in a week!
joren yep
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Surnia)
He's not her ex, he's away for 3 weeks; holiday, business trip, whatever. He's coming back to her in a week!
Ah **** thats embarrassing, my bad and apologies. W

Well then its even more normal!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads