Scared about pregnancy hookup

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I’m scared of something that happend today. Exactly 17 weeks and 2 days ago I had sex with a girl. It was more like a hookup (one night stand). I know very stupid of me. We did everything with a condom (read the last paragraph for explanation how sex went). After the sex she told me she works as a prostitute (sexworker) and showed me the website where she advertise on. Of course I was very surprised by that.

But 2 days ago I met her again exactly 17 weeks later. She told me to go to her place and when we were there, she offered sex for payment. I didn’t had any money with me and didn’t feel anything anymore to proceed in sex so she just gave my a ‘lap’ dance. But when she gave my a lap dance (she did her cloths off and only wore a panty) I notice she kind got a (little?) belly. The belly was nothing big or the sort I guess (if she wears clothes she can disguise it). She finished the dance, we had a small talk afterwards and then went on my way to home.

Still, I don’t why, maybe I’m paranoid, I was thinking what if the belly is a pregnancy. I got really scared.

So I texted her and said: you have a nice little belly, you are pregnant?
She answered and said: Noo

So I was kind of relieved by that. But then the following day I was still thinking about the little belly. I texted her again. This time I used a different number and kind of lied and pretended if I want to make an ‘appointment’ with her (so paying for sex), which of course I would not do. (Yes I’m very sorry for the lying part, but i was so frightened)

I asked her: Can i know first when your last period was? I had some bad experience with it?
She answered and said: 1
I asked her: 1 week ago?
She answered and said: yes
I asked her: Do you use birth control pills ? Because condoms can tear

So now I was really relieved. But then the next day (today) I wanted to be sure that she understood what I asked and was not lying/misunderstanding. So I texted her with my own number, pretended I wanted to meet her again and asked:

I asked her: May I ask you how many weeks your last period was (because I’m really careful)
She answered and said: 2 weeks ago
I said: But my friend (just my different number) tried to make an appoint with you and asked when your period was and you said 1 week ago. So is it 1 or 2 weeks ago?
I asked her: So is it 1 week ago or 2 weeks ago?
She sent an audio message: ’’if your not going to meet up with me I’m going to block you. you keep asking me about my menstruation (period I guess), it‘s impossible that I would receive you with that.’’

After that I did text her and said that it was more because of the sex 17 weeks ago and I was scared you were pregnant and please clarify it, but she just ignores my texts now and blocked me afterwards.Why would she say to person A (my other number): 1 week ago, and why would she say to person B (my own number): 2 weeks ago?

Im so scared that she is lying or something? Maybe she is pregnant? I’m so frightened now that I can’t almost eat anything! Why would she say 1 week and to someone else 2 weeks! Maybe it is belly fat? I don’t know. On her pictures online (her advertise) she got a flat belly but I don’t know when the pictures were taken.

I will say that I can’t remember anymore what her belly looked like 17 weeks ago, its quite hard to recall it. Or maybe she was still wearing a t-shirt while we had sex. Not sure anymore.

The reason why I’m scared is because when we had sex 17 weeks and 2 days ago. We did 2 rounds. The first round everything went well. I came and put my underwear and shorts on. I didn’t expected a round 2 at that moment. 60 minutes later she asked my for round 2. But the thing is, I didn’t clean my **** under the shower or something. I only cleaned the outside with some wet tissues, but not inside/under the foreskin. So I did the condom on for round 2. But because I have quite some foreskin (the foreskin goes over the penis head) I had to push the foreskin down to below so the penis head is visible. I did it with 4 (maybe more) fingers and rolled the condom over my penis. But now I’m realizing I didn’t clean underneath/inside the foreskin. So sperm is/can have stayed there and I touched it while pushing my foreskin to below, and after that I touched the outside of the condom to roll down the condom further. So I’m scared that sperm could be transferred from inside/under the foreskin to the outside of the condom. She did gave my a blowjob with the condom on, so I’m not sure if that had any effect.What should I do? Should I be scared? I am so depressed now! Do I need to ask her more?

To clarify some things:
The condom did not got spermicide!
She is quite older then me and I don’t know if she got already kids or something.
she works as a prostitute.
TheBlackRabbit56
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
k uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
she's a sex worker, she most likely has sex with loads of people. Even if she is pregnant, it might not be your child. Be more careful next time. You're overthinking it.
TheBlackRabbit56
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
she's a sex worker, she most likely has sex with loads of people. Even if she is pregnant, it might not be your child. Be more careful next time. You're overthinking it.
st truee
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone,

I’m scared of something that happend today. Exactly 17 weeks and 2 days ago I had sex with a girl. It was more like a hookup (one night stand). I know very stupid of me. We did everything with a condom (read the last paragraph for explanation how sex went). After the sex she told me she works as a prostitute (sexworker) and showed me the website where she advertise on. Of course I was very surprised by that.

But 2 days ago I met her again exactly 17 weeks later. She told me to go to her place and when we were there, she offered sex for payment. I didn’t had any money with me and didn’t feel anything anymore to proceed in sex so she just gave my a ‘lap’ dance. But when she gave my a lap dance (she did her cloths off and only wore a panty) I notice she kind got a (little?) belly. The belly was nothing big or the sort I guess (if she wears clothes she can disguise it). She finished the dance, we had a small talk afterwards and then went on my way to home.

Still, I don’t why, maybe I’m paranoid, I was thinking what if the belly is a pregnancy. I got really scared.

So I texted her and said: you have a nice little belly, you are pregnant?
She answered and said: Noo

So I was kind of relieved by that. But then the following day I was still thinking about the little belly. I texted her again. This time I used a different number and kind of lied and pretended if I want to make an ‘appointment’ with her (so paying for sex), which of course I would not do. (Yes I’m very sorry for the lying part, but i was so frightened)

I asked her: Can i know first when your last period was? I had some bad experience with it?
She answered and said: 1
I asked her: 1 week ago?
I asked her: Do you use birth control pills ? Because condoms can tear

So now I was really relieved. But then the next day (today) I wanted to be sure that she understood what I asked and was not lying/misunderstanding. So I texted her with my own number, pretended I wanted to meet her again and asked:

I asked her: May I ask you how many weeks your last period was (because I’m really careful)
She answered and said: 2 weeks ago
I said: But my friend (just my different number) tried to make an appoint with you and asked when your period was and you said 1 week ago. So is it 1 or 2 weeks ago?
I asked her: So is it 1 week ago or 2 weeks ago?
She sent an audio message: ’’if your not going to meet up with me I’m going to block you. you keep asking me about my menstruation (period I guess), it‘s impossible that I would receive you with that.’’

After that I did text her and said that it was more because of the sex 17 weeks ago and I was scared you were pregnant and please clarify it, but she just ignores my texts now and blocked me afterwards.Why would she say to person A (my other number): 1 week ago, and why would she say to person B (my own number): 2 weeks ago?

Im so scared that she is lying or something? Maybe she is pregnant? I’m so frightened now that I can’t almost eat anything! Why would she say 1 week and to someone else 2 weeks! Maybe it is belly fat? I don’t know. On her pictures online (her advertise) she got a flat belly but I don’t know when the pictures were taken.

I will say that I can’t remember anymore what her belly looked like 17 weeks ago, its quite hard to recall it. Or maybe she was still wearing a t-shirt while we had sex. Not sure anymore.

The reason why I’m scared is because when we had sex 17 weeks and 2 days ago. We did 2 rounds. The first round everything went well. I came and put my underwear and shorts on. I didn’t expected a round 2 at that moment. 60 minutes later she asked my for round 2. But the thing is, I didn’t clean my **** under the shower or something. I only cleaned the outside with some wet tissues, but not inside/under the foreskin. So I did the condom on for round 2. But because I have quite some foreskin (the foreskin goes over the penis head) I had to push the foreskin down to below so the penis head is visible. I did it with 4 (maybe more) fingers and rolled the condom over my penis. But now I’m realizing I didn’t clean underneath/inside the foreskin. So sperm is/can have stayed there and I touched it while pushing my foreskin to below, and after that I touched the outside of the condom to roll down the condom further. So I’m scared that sperm could be transferred from inside/under the foreskin to the outside of the condom. She did gave my a blowjob with the condom on, so I’m not sure if that had any effect.What should I do? Should I be scared? I am so depressed now! Do I need to ask her more?

To clarify some things:
The condom did not got spermicide!
She is quite older then me and I don’t know if she got already kids or something.
she works as a prostitute.
She got her period within good time, therefore it's not even possible that you got her pregnant 17 weeks ago. Bloating exists, as well as belly fat, because not everybody is perfect. Finally, if you're going to be so invasive towards a stranger, stop sleeping with sex workers and find someone you can trust.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (22)
34.92%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (27)
42.86%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (13)
20.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.59%

Watched Threads