does this count as cheating??

Watch this thread
asianannie
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey so recently after a night out a freind of mine came back to my room and offeres me a foot massage..i was very drunk and had twisted my ankle so i agreed and i remember him eventualy puting my toes in his mouth... please help. do i need to tell my bf about this? i didnt think it was sexual or important but he told me he enjoyed it....
Grizwuld
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If you were very drunk is it not fortunate that your friend had only a foot fetish?

To tell or not to tell rather depends on the sort of relationship you want to have with your boyfriend doesn't it. Again I mention the very drunk comment.
DonTalkToMe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes
asianannie
Rep:
omg i feel awful.. i do want a future with him
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by asianannie)
omg i feel awful.. i do want a future with him
You say you feel awful? But only yesterday you stated that you loved it when guys appreciated you, which this one clearly did.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...php?p=97174624
asianannie
Rep:
i do love it when im appreciated! ofc i do im a woman!! but i love my partner
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You want to have your cake and eat it.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Just yesterday you said you felt like he was holding you back and today you want a future with him? Think you need to sort your life out, in the unlikely event that this is real.
asianannie
Rep:
im looki for support not judgement!!
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Once again, you want everything your own way.

Ask yourself why anyone should support you?
Aathira N
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
well hun what do you expect when you publicly post about your love life on an internet platform like this. You can't always get sympathy with such stories. please get your priorities straight.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
yeah, ur not making yourself a favour by saying these type things publicly like imagine your bf did that, don't think you would be happy about it and honestly don't go expecting to blessed with support when you're clearly not even aware if you do actually love or not cause if you did you would tell him about this foot fetish thing no matter the consequences. Like WTF :confused:
asianannie
Rep:
well it doesn't matter anymore because i got so mad at this thread i just ****ed him. thanks guys
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Typical of you blaming the people you came to for advice when you don’t get your own way lol
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I can tell from the username and join date alone that you’re a troll with a foot fetish and that what you wrote in the OP is toetally made up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads