I need advice

Watch this thread
Angelina002
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t know if my first one sent, but 2 or 3 months ago this guy added me on Snapchat and he was from somewhere in Europe and that’s when I sent my first nude with my face in it (bc I didn’t think much of it) so but then at night he kept asking me to send more and I said no and he screenshot my picture and said he was going to ruin my life and send it to weird people. To this day I can’t live without thinking about what happened. My dream was to become a singer (kpop star) but this is a barrier in life and I feel like I will have to give this us I need help ASAP!!
Arkcano
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Angelina002)
I don’t know if my first one sent, but 2 or 3 months ago this guy added me on Snapchat and he was from somewhere in Europe and that’s when I sent my first nude with my face in it (bc I didn’t think much of it) so but then at night he kept asking me to send more and I said no and he screenshot my picture and said he was going to ruin my life and send it to weird people. To this day I can’t live without thinking about what happened. My dream was to become a singer (kpop star) but this is a barrier in life and I feel like I will have to give this us I need help ASAP!!
Please check private message.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Angelina002)
Sharing nude pics of you is a crime in the UK, I would contact the police using their non-emergency number. I'm not sure where he lives and how that may change things, but it's best to get their advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
32.86%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (32)
45.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.43%

Watched Threads