NRRN
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey i wanna be a counselling therapist i do the subjects psychology, law and art , can i do that with these subjects or do university’s only look at grades?? Thankss
JAH36
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
I would look at the university's website that you want to go to because they often tell you!
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NRRN)
Hey i wanna be a counselling therapist i do the subjects psychology, law and art , can i do that with these subjects or do university’s only look at grades?? Thankss
You would need to look at entry requirements for specific courses. Also, be aware that psychology and counselling/ psychotherapy are 2 different fields with different career paths.
HWU StudentRep 1
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by NRRN)
Hi! Different university courses have different requirements - some may ask for specific courses in addition to grades, and others may ask for grades only. I would recommend looking at different course requirements online for the universities/courses you're interested in

If you are unsure about any courses and their requirements, you can always contact the university itself to enquire more specifically.

I hope that helps!

-Claire
NRRN
Rep:
(Original post by HWU StudentRep 1)
Hi! Different university courses have different requirements - some may ask for specific courses in addition to grades, and others may ask for grades only. I would recommend looking at different course requirements online for the universities/courses you're interested in

If you are unsure about any courses and their requirements, you can always contact the university itself to enquire more specifically.

I hope that helps!

-Claire
Thank youu
NRRN
Rep:
(Original post by Nerol)
You would need to look at entry requirements for specific courses. Also, be aware that psychology and counselling/ psychotherapy are 2 different fields with different career paths.
Ah thanks for the head up!
NRRN
Rep:
(Original post by JAH36)
I would look at the university's website that you want to go to because they often tell you!
Ah will do! Tyy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads