Do I like her or not?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am not sure whether or not I like this French girl. We cross paths many times, during lectures and field trips, and our interaction is quite weird, when I like someone, I tend not to be nice to them like I kinda 'soft-bully' them, but apparently on the internet it says if you like a girl you would treat them very nicely. So now I am stuck in a very awkward position in that I want to know her a bit more (like ask her out for lunch or sort), but at the same time, this does not flow with the vibe we have at the moment. I do want this vibe to last, but every time I think of her, my stomach feels butterflies and this is killing me. Do I like her? What do I do?
richaj
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
yes you like her, tell her you like her, take her for lunch. don't over-think it.
ToGodly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
The only answer is to approach her. Then you will known if you like her. Get to know her, don’t show apparent that you “might” have feelings. Just see her as a friend and then if you heart tells you that you want to be more than friends than there you go, you have the answer to your question. Ye there is no other way to find out if you like her without approaching her and getting to know her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads