I didnt meet my conditional

Watch this thread
ruuuttttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
In my Alevel examinations i got a BBB and my comditonal is AAB, is there no way the university would comsider accepting me, and if not what other choices to i have (ive already regiven once so not looking to regive again).
University of Kent Reps
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello!
There is a chance the uni could accept you if you don’t meet your grades! (I didn’t meet mine and still managed to get in) however this not granted. If you unfortunately do not get into the the uni but still wish to go to university you can instead go through clearing!

- Dale UKC rep.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ruuuttttt)
In my Alevel examinations i got a BBB and my comditonal is AAB, is there no way the university would comsider accepting me, and if not what other choices to i have (ive already regiven once so not looking to regive again).
The standard approach for all UK unis is that they confirm places for those that meet their offers in full, then, depending on spaces, review the 'near miss' offer holders to fill any remaining spots.

So the short answer is that you may still be considered, but it is difficult, (if not impossible), to predict how likely that will be.
ruuuttttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
did you directly submit your marks or did you contact the university first that you hadnt met your conditional?
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ruuuttttt)
did you directly submit your marks or did you contact the university first that you hadnt met your conditional?
This depends on what qualifications you are taking. Many get sent automatically to UCAS and then onto your choices.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/r...g-exam-results
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads