The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

I didnt meet my conditional

In my Alevel examinations i got a BBB and my comditonal is AAB, is there no way the university would comsider accepting me, and if not what other choices to i have (ive already regiven once so not looking to regive again).
Hello!
There is a chance the uni could accept you if you don’t meet your grades! (I didn’t meet mine and still managed to get in) however this not granted. If you unfortunately do not get into the the uni but still wish to go to university you can instead go through clearing!

- Dale UKC rep.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by ruuuttttt
In my Alevel examinations i got a BBB and my comditonal is AAB, is there no way the university would comsider accepting me, and if not what other choices to i have (ive already regiven once so not looking to regive again).

The standard approach for all UK unis is that they confirm places for those that meet their offers in full, then, depending on spaces, review the 'near miss' offer holders to fill any remaining spots.

So the short answer is that you may still be considered, but it is difficult, (if not impossible), to predict how likely that will be.
Reply 3
did you directly submit your marks or did you contact the university first that you hadnt met your conditional?
Original post by ruuuttttt
did you directly submit your marks or did you contact the university first that you hadnt met your conditional?

This depends on what qualifications you are taking. Many get sent automatically to UCAS and then onto your choices.

https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/results-confirmation-and-clearing/sending-exam-results

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending