How long do I wait to if I'm being ignored to call off a date?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I've been talking to someone, and yesterday they ignored my for 12 hours. I know they were on a college trip, and then messaged me twice, aired me and ignored me since 6am this morning. I know they're up at this time, as they start college at 8. We go to the same college, and were planning on going on a date after lessons, but with being ignored for so long, I don't know what to do. Any advice?
JAS2808
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Good Afternoon, I am sorry to hear that you feel that you're being ignored.
I would just think in a positive way that maybe they didn't realise that they hadn't replied at 6am, or there might be other circumstances. If you feel the need to ask them for clarification, either go and see them in person at college, or drop them a message asking if they are ok, as they have been quiet recently.

I hope this helps, and I hope you find an answer to why you haven't been receiving replies.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JAS2808)
Good Afternoon, I am sorry to hear that you feel that you're being ignored.
I would just think in a positive way that maybe they didn't realise that they hadn't replied at 6am, or there might be other circumstances. If you feel the need to ask them for clarification, either go and see them in person at college, or drop them a message asking if they are ok, as they have been quiet recently.

I hope this helps, and I hope you find an answer to why you haven't been receiving replies.
Hi, thankyou, he was ignoring me still when we were meant to meet up, and I saw him and he turned around and walked the other direction. Thankyou for your help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
29.55%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (17)
38.64%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.55%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.55%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (3)
6.82%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.64%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.27%

Watched Threads