Interview slot

Watch this thread
Teewhy
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was sent a mail to book an offer but it keeps showing no available slot...and in the mail I was given 14days nd today is the 5th day...i have sent emails but no response
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teewhy)
I was sent a mail to book an offer but it keeps showing no available slot...and in the mail I was given 14days nd today is the 5th day...i have sent emails but no response
Hi Teewhy,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling to find an interview slot.

Unfortunately, finding an available slot can take time and is a tedious process. I highly recommend checking the page daily around the same time to guarantee a free slot for you to book. Furthermore, emailing tends to generate a longer waiting time when expecting a response. So, if you wish to get in touch with recruitment, I suggest accessing Livechat on the Coventry University website. Although, it's unlikely you'll receive an immediate response the university is aware of your message and will get back to you. At this moment in time, recruitment is experiencing a high volume of calls and messages, so please bear this in mind.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on and thank you for your patience.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Teewhy
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you...all ready put a call through to notify the school.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Teewhy)
Thank you...all ready put a call through to notify the school.
That's great to hear Teewhy.

Please take care with calls as this can be expensive, especially if you're waiting on the line for some time.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads