english literature will i get full marks still?

Watch this thread
weriCRYS
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi! guys i didnt have time to write all my ideas and
i didnt analyse the poems quotes but i knew the context so i wrote about it. i also added in one line about the authors purpose i can i still get full marks?
Highover
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by weriCRYS)
hi! guys i didnt have time to write all my ideas and
i didnt analyse the poems quotes but i knew the context so i wrote about it. i also added in one line about the authors purpose i can i still get full marks?
How can anyone possibly answer that?
weriCRYS
Rep:
okay maybe YOU cant answer that
woodwinding2022
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
is this GCSE or A level?
weriCRYS
Rep:
(Original post by Highover)
How can anyone possibly answer that?
because some people told me you need at least one quote and one context for full marks others told me you needed at least 3 im basically asking which one is the right one so i can see if i got full marks??
weriCRYS
Rep:
(Original post by woodwinding2022)
is this GCSE or A level?
GCSE
woodwinding2022
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by weriCRYS)
GCSE
Oh sorry, can't help you there then. I do A Level Lit.
weriCRYS
Rep:
(Original post by woodwinding2022)
Oh sorry, can't help you there then. I do A Level Lit.
It's alright! thanks for at least replying :proud:
potatoes25
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
you don't automatically get full marks for following a specific formula -- it would still need to be well written and analysed. If your analysis and points are good enough, you could potentially get full marks, but you would probably be more likely to get full marks if you have a wider range of evidence and context. But basically, it's kinda impossible to say whether you got full marks, but it would still be possible for you to if everything else you wrote was amazing.
weriCRYS
Rep:
(Original post by potatoes25)
you don't automatically get full marks for following a specific formula -- it would still need to be well written and analysed. If your analysis and points are good enough, you could potentially get full marks, but you would probably be more likely to get full marks if you have a wider range of evidence and context. But basically, it's kinda impossible to say whether you got full marks, but it would still be possible for you to if everything else you wrote was amazing.

thanks for the explanation, some people where confusing me in school turns out there's no method to get full marks...english i cant get low on thats why i might be asking over the top questions.
Last edited by weriCRYS; 4 weeks ago
weriCRYS
Rep:
To people who got confused with my question, i'm basically saying will i be able to get full marks if i didn't do a lot of analysis as in quoting and i didn't get to write down all my ideas, so is one idea enough? Thats all im asking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
42.86%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
23.81%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
9.52%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
4.76%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
14.29%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
4.76%

Watched Threads