The Student Room Group

I just wet myself at uni. AMA

I managed to accidentally piss myself at university. AMA. Not a joke and I am not trolling.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I managed to accidentally piss myself at university. AMA. Not a joke and I am not trolling.

Let's go! :smile:
Lol.
So you wet yourself, and - provided that, as you assured us, you aren't trolling - you are posting this publicly on this website for no apparent reason?

0_0 oof i totally remember that but um
Did you drink too much water...or?
well
I mean, always good to hear someone is having a worse day than me, but maybe this is TMI?
Original post by Admit-One
I mean, always good to hear someone is having a worse day than me, but maybe this is TMI?

welcome to the club of bravery
Wee don’t believe you and urine trouble with the mods.
welcome to the club of bravery

Rarely is rep so richly deserved. Think of it as a consolation prize.

(NB. Don't rep anyone back on this thread because it'll be credited to your actual username and not Anon.)
Rarely is rep so richly deserved. Think of it as a consolation prize.

(NB. Don't rep anyone back on this thread because it'll be credited to your actual username and not Anon.)

i dont like knowitalls fyi
i mean right now i am really just annoyed with myself
Take your jersey and put it in your trouser and go to the toilet or ask the lecture that you need to go outside
Original post by Rufus The Red
So you wet yourself, and - provided that, as you assured us, you aren't trolling - you are posting this publicly on this website for no apparent reason?

Yes. I was looking at my phone while peeing and the pee went over myself. I am in my 20s btw.

Maybe but I just wanted to share my mistake.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Wee don’t believe you and urine trouble with the mods.

It’s true.
Yes. I was looking at my phone while peeing and the pee went over myself. I am in my 20s btw.

Maybe but I just wanted to share my mistake.

It’s true.

A giant wee, or a mini wee? Thimble, or tea-cup?

Well that's a let down.
The thread suggested poor bladder control whereas this is merely a situation of sub-par aim.

You'd better not be studying fluid dynamics or that's an instant fail.
Original post by Reality Check
A giant wee, or a mini wee? Thimble, or tea-cup?

A Nintendo Wii Wii

Was it noticeable?? Did you go home or it didn’t bother you …? 😬
Original post by tedibare
Was it noticeable?? Did you go home or it didn’t bother you …? 😬

It was noticeable but I went outside and thankfully my trousers dried out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending