I just wet myself at uni. AMA

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I managed to accidentally **** myself at university. AMA. Not a joke and I am not trolling.
drumdrumdrum
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I managed to accidentally **** myself at university. AMA. Not a joke and I am not trolling.
Let's go!
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Lol.
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
So you wet yourself, and - provided that, as you assured us, you aren't trolling - you are posting this publicly on this website for no apparent reason?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
0_0 oof i totally remember that but um
Imperviousness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Did you drink too much water...or?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
well
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I mean, always good to hear someone is having a worse day than me, but maybe this is TMI?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
I mean, always good to hear someone is having a worse day than me, but maybe this is TMI?
welcome to the club of bravery
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Wee don’t believe you and urine trouble with the mods.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
welcome to the club of bravery
Rarely is rep so richly deserved. Think of it as a consolation prize.

(NB. Don't rep anyone back on this thread because it'll be credited to your actual username and not Anon.)
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Rarely is rep so richly deserved. Think of it as a consolation prize.

(NB. Don't rep anyone back on this thread because it'll be credited to your actual username and not Anon.)
i dont like knowitalls fyi
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
i mean right now i am really just annoyed with myself
Amanda Mbekela
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Take your jersey and put it in your trouser and go to the toilet or ask the lecture that you need to go outside
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rufus The Red)
So you wet yourself, and - provided that, as you assured us, you aren't trolling - you are posting this publicly on this website for no apparent reason?
Yes. I was looking at my phone while peeing and the pee went over myself. I am in my 20s btw.
Maybe but I just wanted to share my mistake.
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Wee don’t believe you and urine trouble with the mods.
It’s true.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes. I was looking at my phone while peeing and the pee went over myself. I am in my 20s btw.

Maybe but I just wanted to share my mistake.

It’s true.

A giant wee, or a mini wee? Thimble, or tea-cup?
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Well that's a let down.
The thread suggested poor bladder control whereas this is merely a situation of sub-par aim.

You'd better not be studying fluid dynamics or that's an instant fail.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Reality Check)
A giant wee, or a mini wee? Thimble, or tea-cup?
A Nintendo Wii Wii
tedibare
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Was it noticeable?? Did you go home or it didn’t bother you …? 😬
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tedibare)
Was it noticeable?? Did you go home or it didn’t bother you …? 😬
It was noticeable but I went outside and thankfully my trousers dried out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
26%
As I expected (14)
28%
Harder (20)
40%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6%

Watched Threads