The Student Room Group

Man, I suck

I just had bio central concepts and unifying today, and I totally fluffed them. Really fluffed i.e. only answer 2 questions on unifying and any old crap on central :frown:

I dunno, I felt really nauseous, to the extent where I couldn't concentrate and had to keep going to the bathroom to attempt throwing up...and I probably have no chance of getting my uni requirements :frown:

The inviligator said I should get a doctor's note, will taht help any? :confused:
what was the central concepts like? i didnt go coz i chickened out last minute!
Krysa
I just had bio central concepts and unifying today, and I totally fluffed them. Really fluffed i.e. only answer 2 questions on unifying and any old crap on central :frown:

I dunno, I felt really nauseous, to the extent where I couldn't concentrate and had to keep going to the bathroom to attempt throwing up...and I probably have no chance of getting my uni requirements :frown:

The inviligator said I should get a doctor's note, will taht help any? :confused:

yes if u do crap and yur grades ar v diff to wat ur school has submitted to the borad as ur predicted grades then they can push it up. don worry, is only 1 module, can only change the overall grade by 1 grade ie i got AAAAAU in my chem alevel and got a B. also most uni's lower the offers on resluts day anyway. wat r u wanting to study?
Reply 3
woa, never knew that :eek: quite reassuring tho :smile:

I kinda fluffed both papers tho...although not so sure about central. It was easier than I thought, tho, but I was quite disadvantaged at the time.

My offers so far are in my sig, they seem quite attainable I guess. They're not the standard AAA ones I've seen from a lot of members, thank goodness lol
Seems like a case of bad luck to me. :frown: I don't think you'd be able to get a doctor's note. :frown: You might have to resit in June - is that possible?

Look on the bright side, you might have done well!

Latest