This discussion is closed.
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I just had bio central concepts and unifying today, and I totally fluffed them. Really fluffed i.e. only answer 2 questions on unifying and any old crap on central

I dunno, I felt really nauseous, to the extent where I couldn't concentrate and had to keep going to the bathroom to attempt throwing up...and I probably have no chance of getting my uni requirements

The inviligator said I should get a doctor's note, will taht help any? :confused:
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what was the central concepts like? i didnt go coz i chickened out last minute!
magiccarpet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Krysa)
I just had bio central concepts and unifying today, and I totally fluffed them. Really fluffed i.e. only answer 2 questions on unifying and any old crap on central

I dunno, I felt really nauseous, to the extent where I couldn't concentrate and had to keep going to the bathroom to attempt throwing up...and I probably have no chance of getting my uni requirements

The inviligator said I should get a doctor's note, will taht help any? :confused:
yes if u do crap and yur grades ar v diff to wat ur school has submitted to the borad as ur predicted grades then they can push it up. don worry, is only 1 module, can only change the overall grade by 1 grade ie i got AAAAAU in my chem alevel and got a B. also most uni's lower the offers on resluts day anyway. wat r u wanting to study?
lost_puppy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
woa, never knew that :eek: quite reassuring tho

I kinda fluffed both papers tho...although not so sure about central. It was easier than I thought, tho, but I was quite disadvantaged at the time.

My offers so far are in my sig, they seem quite attainable I guess. They're not the standard AAA ones I've seen from a lot of members, thank goodness lol
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Seems like a case of bad luck to me. I don't think you'd be able to get a doctor's note. You might have to resit in June - is that possible?

Look on the bright side, you might have done well!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.67%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.02%
Look for a job (19)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.05%
Take a year out (96)
17.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.08%

Watched Threads