folzar
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm currently doing Computer Science A-Level and I will need to start my NEA programming project soon. I have no idea, it needs to be complicated enough and not too trivial. I want to do something finance-related, does anyone have any ideas on what I could do?
ScoutLeopard
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
maybe do some kind of business model type thing or like a game to teach teens about finances. If you did a game, you could use databases to store usernames, passwords, questions etc.
notraheem
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Booking for a local minicab company (calculate fairs based on distance, time, type of car hired, etc)
Car hire (cars available, type of car, charges, invoices, lock the rented cars)
Window cleaning order book system – pricing based on number of windows times the area, with a coefficient for high rise cleaning, time taken, equipment, safety rules
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.87%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50.82%
First aid skills (3)
4.92%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.64%
Sign language (8)
13.11%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.64%

Watched Threads