The Student Room Group

Todays Inspector Calls Exam

What did you all think?
honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,
was in love with that theme question (aqa)
whoever did eric then kudos to you
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
I personally liked the Eric question quite a lot especially due to the fact that I had answered a similar question for revision and so I was able to input the same ideas from that into this exam. The only thing that I don't feel as happy about is the fact that I didn't get to add as many quotes as I wanted to, I only ended up doing 3 quotes which I ended up writing one-page paragraphs on each and a rather long introduction and a short but robust conclusion. So my time was extremely limited. I'm aiming for a 9 but I'm not sure of that now...oh well no point in crying over it now.
Original post by M_io
I personally liked the Eric question quite a lot especially due to the fact that I had answered a similar question for revision and so I was able to input the same ideas from that into this exam. The only thing that I don't feel as happy about is the fact that I didn't get to add as many quotes as I wanted to, I only ended up doing 3 quotes which I ended up writing one-page paragraphs on each and a rather long introduction and a short but robust conclusion. So my time was extremely limited. I'm aiming for a 9 but I'm not sure of that now...oh well no point in crying over it now.

the point abt only writing 3 quotes and one page paragraphs is exactly what i did for both exams, the last times i wrote 3 quotes one paragraph long and long intro and short conclusion as u did i got a 9 repeatedly so don't worry abt it! the more quotes=more analysis=less time.. that's my logic
(Original post by helloigcses2022)honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,

Original post by helloigcses2022
honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,

yeahh exactly. i honestly had fun with aic cuz it was such a sick questions. poetry was mehh was it wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be
Reply 6
Original post by dahlia06
was in love with that theme question (aqa)
whoever did eric then kudos to you

What was the theme q....?
everyone is saying theme was easier but i deffo think the eric question was - not only is character always easier it was that the theme question had like three interconnected topics and I just didnt have the energy for that
Original post by Yas180
What was the theme q....?

priestley shows inequality in society leads to tragedy
how far do u agree - write about what happens in the play and how priestley presents what happens in the play
it went well although I got bored halfway through. I got tired from writing my ACC essay just before so I do believe I could have done a lot better if we had a small break.

Quick Reply

Latest