Todays Inspector Calls Exam

Watch this thread
Spanielboy23
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What did you all think?
helloigcses2022
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,
dahlia06
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
was in love with that theme question (aqa)
whoever did eric then kudos to you
Last edited by dahlia06; 4 weeks ago
M_io
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally liked the Eric question quite a lot especially due to the fact that I had answered a similar question for revision and so I was able to input the same ideas from that into this exam. The only thing that I don't feel as happy about is the fact that I didn't get to add as many quotes as I wanted to, I only ended up doing 3 quotes which I ended up writing one-page paragraphs on each and a rather long introduction and a short but robust conclusion. So my time was extremely limited. I'm aiming for a 9 but I'm not sure of that now...oh well no point in crying over it now.
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by M_io)
I personally liked the Eric question quite a lot especially due to the fact that I had answered a similar question for revision and so I was able to input the same ideas from that into this exam. The only thing that I don't feel as happy about is the fact that I didn't get to add as many quotes as I wanted to, I only ended up doing 3 quotes which I ended up writing one-page paragraphs on each and a rather long introduction and a short but robust conclusion. So my time was extremely limited. I'm aiming for a 9 but I'm not sure of that now...oh well no point in crying over it now.
the point abt only writing 3 quotes and one page paragraphs is exactly what i did for both exams, the last times i wrote 3 quotes one paragraph long and long intro and short conclusion as u did i got a 9 repeatedly so don't worry abt it! the more quotes=more analysis=less time.. that's my logic
Uni2024N
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by helloigcses2022)honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,

(Original post by helloigcses2022)
honestly, wasn't expecting it to go that well,
yeahh exactly. i honestly had fun with aic cuz it was such a sick questions. poetry was mehh was it wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be
Yas180
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by dahlia06)
was in love with that theme question (aqa)
whoever did eric then kudos to you
What was the theme q....?
kfcloud
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
everyone is saying theme was easier but i deffo think the eric question was - not only is character always easier it was that the theme question had like three interconnected topics and I just didnt have the energy for that
dahlia06
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Yas180)
What was the theme q....?
priestley shows inequality in society leads to tragedy
how far do u agree - write about what happens in the play and how priestley presents what happens in the play
madzzzzina
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
it went well although I got bored halfway through. I got tired from writing my ACC essay just before so I do believe I could have done a lot better if we had a small break.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.08%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
32.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (10)
10.42%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (4)
4.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.21%
I’m starting to consider my university options (14)
14.58%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.17%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads