AQA A Level Business Paper 1

Watch this thread
NathanR23
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How did you find the paper?
emmaislip
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Everyone is saying it was easy but I though the multiple choice was kind of hard. What did you get for current ratio?
eleanorj0008
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Multiple choice was hard, and I defo got current ratio wrong I didn't know what to include I think I got like 2.89
YABOY12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1.37 for current ratio
87.6 for payable days
8.5 inventory turnover
may be wrong
Max_2004
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eleanorj0008)
Multiple choice was hard, and I defo got current ratio wrong I didn't know what to include I think I got like 2.89
I thought it was alright. Forgot to answer a multiple choice question and I knew what the answer was but as the examiner went to pick the paper I turned to the question so didn’t get to answer it. 25 markers were decent. 9 markers were alright. For current ratio I got 25/19:1, other people got like 105/69:1. They included everything but I only included receivables and inventory divided by payables and overdraft.
anomalous932403
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 1.26:1 but I think it's wrong, what did you get for inventory turnover? I got 6.25 and 87.6 for payable days

edit: just realised I did total assets/total liabilties not current assets/current liabilities, but wrote out the correct formula and expressed the answer to 1, how many marks will I lose?
Last edited by anomalous932403; 1 month ago
nathanR_YT
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Max_2004)
I thought it was alright. Forgot to answer a multiple choice question and I knew what the answer was but as the examiner went to pick the paper I turned to the question so didn’t get to answer it. 25 markers were decent. 9 markers were alright. For current ratio I got 25/19:1, other people got like 105/69:1. They included everything but I only included receivables and inventory divided by payables and overdraft.
I did the same 25/19 :1
BosworthFailure
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 6.25 and 88 days
Max_2004
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by YABOY12345)
1.37 for current ratio
87.6 for payable days
8.5 inventory turnover
may be wrong
I got 87.6 for payables days too, but for inventory turnover I got 6.25 (50/8) and for current I got 25/19 so like 1.3157…
Unknown.User
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I got 87.6 for payables days too, but for inventory turnover I got 6.25 (50/8) and for current I got 25/19 so like 1.3157…
Yup i got the same answers
Payable days = payables/cos
inventory turnover = cos/inventory
CR= CA/CL CA: inventory and receivables CL: overdraft and payables
YABOY12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i just checked my calculator and my answer of 6.25 is still there , hopefully i wrote that because i cannot remember 😂😭, i think i rounded up to 1.32 aswell , literally cannot remember
Last edited by YABOY12345; 1 month ago
susuackerman
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what happens if you don’t shade the lozenge to indicate what essays you chose?
BosworthFailure
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am worrying about my multiple choice can anyone tell us the answers please 😭
rightsforfish
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did people think of the first question?
NathanR23
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by susuackerman)
what happens if you don’t shade the lozenge to indicate what essays you chose?
Doesn’t matter the examiner should figure it out
sophia2607
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yaboy12345)
1.37 for current ratio
87.6 for payable days
8.5 inventory turnover
may be wrong
yes i got wxactly tagt
ji03333
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
For the last 25 marker on flexible contracts does anyone know if u have to link to ethics as I didnt think it was a main demand of the question. The question was just 'should all businesses avoid flexible contracts'
sophia2607
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ji03333)
For the last 25 marker on flexible contracts does anyone know if u have to link to ethics as I didnt think it was a main demand of the question. The question was just 'should all businesses avoid flexible contracts'
i mean i did that too tbf. wait what did you write. i wrote about zero hours contracts and how its bad that they can be called in either hardly ir too much and they can be demotivated and i put its dependent on the size of the firm cus if theyre big like tesco theres always people to cver it but if its small like a local bookstore they cant
ji03333
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophia2607)
i mean i did that too tbf. wait what did you write. i wrote about zero hours contracts and how its bad that they can be called in either hardly ir too much and they can be demotivated and i put its dependent on the size of the firm cus if theyre big like tesco theres always people to cver it but if its small like a local bookstore they cant
i wrote flexible working is good as working from home is motivational and part time workers can help meet seasonal demand. but a seasonal workforce means there are high recruitment costs and overall a less skilled and experienced workforce
sophia2607
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ji03333)
i wrote flexible working is good as working from home is motivational and part time workers can help meet seasonal demand. but a seasonal workforce means there are high recruitment costs and overall a less skilled and experienced workforce
yh ive done it so wrong 😭😭😭😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (63)
27.51%
As I expected (71)
31%
Harder (87)
37.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.49%

Watched Threads