trouble getting Unidays account verified

Watch this thread
shadeyshrek
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, I’ve firmed my uni and will be starting in September. But i’ve not gotten a student ID Card or an institutional email that i can use to verify myself on unidays. It does give me the option to use the uni portal to verify myself but when i logged into the portal n went back it said the uni has said i’m not a student even tho they have given me a conditional offer and acceptance letter???? Any other ways I can use to verify my account or would I have to wait until September?
_sabz_
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i dont think you can be classed as a student rn as you havent fully been given the place as it is a conditional offer so you'd have to wait till september ot even just august tbh coz thats when results come out and you know if you have a place or not
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by shadeyshrek)
So, I’ve firmed my uni and will be starting in September. But i’ve not gotten a student ID Card or an institutional email that i can use to verify myself on unidays. It does give me the option to use the uni portal to verify myself but when i logged into the portal n went back it said the uni has said i’m not a student even tho they have given me a conditional offer and acceptance letter???? Any other ways I can use to verify my account or would I have to wait until September?
Hi!

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I would have thought this is because you haven't enrolled yet to the university. You won't enrol until September, therefore you cannot be classed as a student of the university until you have enrolled.
Do you not have a college email you could use for now?

I hope this helps!
Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You’re not a student until you’re enrolled.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads