help

Watch this thread
tigercatty
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
theres this person call them cat and they used to be my bf but then they made another bf who i hated and this new bf is a pain no onee liked them LITERALY only that person but this new bf is so rude and always trying to make my day suck like they give me dirty looks all the time and there soo ooof like one minute their 'nice'' to me only to get something but the next they change and be nasty like no one likes them and i have this work group in a subject and they always try and be in it even tho no one wants them their and this new bf knows we dont want them but they wanna be in it anyways and this new bf is homophobic rude nasty and a horrible but they think there all it just cuz they got 1 lousy bf cat

dont tell me to be their friend there horrible and hate me and i know it i promise u if met them u would like them i swear and im 13
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
just ignore them lmao
tigercatty
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jnkscypher)
just ignore them lmao
i do but at times i literally cant cuz there is half my classes and there friends with one of my other friends but this friend told me they dont like her but they feel bad for her and this new bf at lunch and break gives me dirty looks and if i do need to talk and co exist with them they blank me and my anxiety just gets worse with them

and i can tell u i do ignore them but sometimes its hard when they purposely dont talk to u when they need to say if the teacher puts me with her in a pair or if im just walking she mutters things about me or rolls her eyes and tuts and yeh buti have tried to ignore her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads