what counts as a body count? need answers

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
2.5 years ago i lost my virginity to a guy and basically all he did was stick his penis in me for 10 seconds whike trying to push it all the way in and he took it out after i felt discomfort. he saw blood on his condom and said that he didnt like blood and he didnt proceed. i havent had any sexual encounters after that (i dont believe in hook up culture) - anyways, so my question is, ive obviously lost my virginity but i was wondering what my body count is then? because we havent had full intercourse and ive never been thrusted in my life. all i had was a penis slowly being pushed into me for a few seconds and then taken out and nothing happened after that. so do i have 0 or 1 body?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
2.5 years ago i lost my virginity to a guy and basically all he did was stick his penis in me for 10 seconds whike trying to push it all the way in and he took it out after i felt discomfort. he saw blood on his condom and said that he didnt like blood and he didnt proceed. i havent had any sexual encounters after that (i dont believe in hook up culture) - anyways, so my question is, ive obviously lost my virginity but i was wondering what my body count is then? because we havent had full intercourse and ive never been thrusted in my life. all i had was a penis slowly being pushed into me for a few seconds and then taken out and nothing happened after that. so do i have 0 or 1 body?
body count rlly doesnt mean anything
if you want to have your body count be 1, have it be one, if u want it to be 0 it can be zero lmao
its literally a social construct that doesn't mean anything
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You've had intercourse with one partner. If you want to interpret that as a 'body count' (where 'body count' pertains to the number of unique partners you've smashed) then you have a body count of unity. The conventional definition (as far as I am aware, that most people use) is that definition I just gave.

If there's another definition, someone will have to correct me. That being said, I wouldn't obsess over how many people you've "been thrusted" by (I won't lie, that is the funniest phrase I've heard all day :rofl: .) Some people want their partner to have an intact virginity, some people are fine if you've been with a few partners before, some will be put off if you've been with more than a dozen partners- it all depends on the person- that's all just a part of life. Live life the way you want to live, and don't obsess over the number of partners who've rode your tube.

if you want to have your body count be 1, have it be one, if u want it to be 0 it can be zero lmao
The number of sexual partners someone has had is an objective fact (a virgin has had none, I've had two, my step brother has had... well, I lost track.) I wouldn't recommend telling someone to lie about it (given that these sorts of things can bite back in a relationship if you lie about them.) Society and all within it is built of social constructs- some are more important than others to certain peoples however, and discounting that can lead to a relationship falling down **** creek without a paddle.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
tbh what counts as "actual sex" is so subjective, everyone has different definitions of what that is.(like some people consider "real sex" to be penis in vagina or penetrative sex which excludes so many people from ever being able to have "real sex" but I know many of them would not consider their "body counts" to be 0. I wouldn't obsess over this if i was you tbh
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Callicious)
The number of sexual partners someone has had is an objective fact (a virgin has had none, I've had two, my step brother has had... well, I lost track.) I wouldn't recommend telling someone to lie about it (given that these sorts of things can bite back in a relationship if you lie about them.) Society and all within it is built of social constructs- some are more important than others to certain peoples however, and discounting that can lead to a relationship falling down **** creek without a paddle.
i partially agree. I'm not encouraging them to lie, but the question wasn't about telling future partners their body count, it was just what is it. I don't believe in lying, it doesn't set up a good foundation for a relationship, but I also don't believe in numbering sexual partners unless that's something you want to do. And in a future relationship, if you're comfortable enough with a partner that they would ask you personal questions such as body count, then you should also be comfortable enough to tell them the situation, and therefore not have to include it as a number, if for them personally, it didn't count.
Anonymous #1
i partially agree. I'm not encouraging them to lie, but the question wasn't about telling future partners their body count, it was just what is it. I don't believe in lying, it doesn't set up a good foundation for a relationship, but I also don't believe in numbering sexual partners unless that's something you want to do. And in a future relationship, if you're comfortable enough with a partner that they would ask you personal questions such as body count, then you should also be comfortable enough to tell them the situation, and therefore not have to include it as a number, if for them personally, it didn't count.
oh my boyfriend and i have been dating for over a year now and he already knows of the full situation. he has accepted me and actually wants to get married next year so whether it's 0 or 1 it wouldnt make a difference. this is just a random question that popped in my head, i was interested in hearing how people would perceive a rare situation like this
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Obolinda)
tbh what counts as "actual sex" is so subjective, everyone has different definitions of what that is.(like some people consider "real sex" to be penis in vagina or penetrative sex which excludes so many people from ever being able to have "real sex" but I know many of them would not consider their "body counts" to be 0. I wouldn't obsess over this if i was you tbh
well i consider losing your virginity via penetration but i see intercourse as being thrusted/thrusting (you dont need to finish, a few times is sufficient) but it's kinda odd if i say ive lost my virginity but have 0 body count. if i said i have 1 body then one would think that ive had the full thing, which isnt the case here at all
Anonymous #1
it does mean a lot to me and my partner but he has accepted me and tthat experience has been bothering me so much, i wish i didnt have to count it because it wasnt proper so thats why i asked, to see what people would say. i think of myself having 1 body but both are deceitful imo because 0 means youve never had anything in u and 1 means youve had s*x and im in neither category
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Assuming that you are not a serial killer, intimate consensual sexual activity with another person refers to sexual history- aka sexual partners bodycount.
Sounds like your bodycount number is 1.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
well i consider losing your virginity via penetration but i see intercourse as being thrusted/thrusting (you dont need to finish, a few times is sufficient) but it's kinda odd if i say ive lost my virginity but have 0 body count. if i said i have 1 body then one would think that ive had the full thing, which isnt the case here at all
I get that, thanks for helping me understand. I guess you could just say (in response to someone asking about your body count/virginity): "funny story, it's kind of complicated... [explain story]"

personally, i have no strong opinions about whether you "officially" have a body count of 1. I think it's a personal judgement.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (25)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (35)
46.67%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
18.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.33%

Watched Threads