Temporary Leave and Postgraduate Loan

Watch this thread
PCR1878
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I've decided to take 12 months temporary leave at the end of my second year tomorrow, with a view to resuming my 3rd year in September 2023. I've made my University aware and am going through the process of getting it approved - do I also have to let SFE know too, or do the University do this? From what I've read on the Gov.uk site it seems the University let SFE know, but I'm not 100%.
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PCR1878)
Hi,

I've decided to take 12 months temporary leave at the end of my second year tomorrow, with a view to resuming my 3rd year in September 2023. I've made my University aware and am going through the process of getting it approved - do I also have to let SFE know too, or do the University do this? From what I've read on the Gov.uk site it seems the University let SFE know, but I'm not 100%.
Hi there,

If you are suspending your university will let SFE know. We will then amend an update your application.

Thanks, Erin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (1)
50%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (1)
50%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads