Anyone in London looking for someone to take over their accommodation contract?

Watch this thread
k.2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Anyone in London looking for someone to take over their accommodation contract this summer?
YummyYu
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! I have a contract of UoL accommodation close to Russell Square station. Available from June to Sep. Limited to full time student.

Rent is 190pw, reduced 19%.
If you are interested, plz reply me, I will send you the details.
YummyYu
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by YummyYu)
Hi! I have a contract of UoL accommodation close to Russell Square station. Available from June to Sep. Limited to full time student.

Rent is 190pw, reduced 19%.
If you are interested, plz reply me, I will send you the details.
Text below is the thread I posted recently.

Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (13)
27.08%
As I expected (14)
29.17%
Harder (18)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.25%

Watched Threads