The Student Room Group

How did everyone find lit today?

How was English for everyone today?
btw I do aqa - lord of the flies and frankenstein
for lord of the flies, I thought the question was alright, but it was too vague, and so there was too much to say, so I feel like I probably missed some important stuff out.
For Frankenstein it was pretty good, and the extract was decent, but I kind of feel like there wasn't many language techniques in the extract to analyse? idk
yh i do lord of the flies too. it was acc better than i expected coz the question was fairly easy to get quotations for. although i do think that i linked evil and savagery quite often which i hope should be fine, right?
idk but i think i said something along the lines of: that the portrayal of evil in mankind was presented through the increasing savage and primitive behaviour of the characters on the island.
would that work?
Reply 2
Original post by KindPot
yh i do lord of the flies too. it was acc better than i expected coz the question was fairly easy to get quotations for. although i do think that i linked evil and savagery quite often which i hope should be fine, right?
idk but i think i said something along the lines of: that the portrayal of evil in mankind was presented through the increasing savage and primitive behaviour of the characters on the island.
would that work?

yh I mean I sort of said something similar like how the evil in them was the reason for the falling apart of society and descent into savagery so I hope its fine

Quick Reply

Latest