How did everyone find lit today?

Watch this thread
nataaliaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How was English for everyone today?
btw I do aqa - lord of the flies and frankenstein
for lord of the flies, I thought the question was alright, but it was too vague, and so there was too much to say, so I feel like I probably missed some important stuff out.
For Frankenstein it was pretty good, and the extract was decent, but I kind of feel like there wasn't many language techniques in the extract to analyse? idk
KindPot
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
yh i do lord of the flies too. it was acc better than i expected coz the question was fairly easy to get quotations for. although i do think that i linked evil and savagery quite often which i hope should be fine, right?
idk but i think i said something along the lines of: that the portrayal of evil in mankind was presented through the increasing savage and primitive behaviour of the characters on the island.
would that work?
nataaliaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by KindPot)
yh i do lord of the flies too. it was acc better than i expected coz the question was fairly easy to get quotations for. although i do think that i linked evil and savagery quite often which i hope should be fine, right?
idk but i think i said something along the lines of: that the portrayal of evil in mankind was presented through the increasing savage and primitive behaviour of the characters on the island.
would that work?
yh I mean I sort of said something similar like how the evil in them was the reason for the falling apart of society and descent into savagery so I hope its fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads