My dissertation is likely not going to be finished?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
That being said what I have done is good but it just won't be completed. I can pull together a conclusion and abstract too. Can a pass still be possible? I'm okay either way (failing and resubmitting with a capped grade or passing by the skin of my teeth) I haven't been well this semester so please no nastiness as I have seen in other posts.
Noble.x
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
When is it due and what would you have left to complete?
Jclw134
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you can provide evidence that you’ve been unwell this semester, you can often get extensions if you go through extenuating circumstances protocol.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jclw134)
If you can provide evidence that you’ve been unwell this semester, you can often get extensions if you go through extenuating circumstances protocol.
I have considered a long extension but that would guarantee not graduating this July. If I give it a go and providing I get at least 50% I would pass the module and get a degree classification of 2:1

If I gave it a go but then failed I would be able to resubmit. In anticipating a fail I could still work on it over the marking time and still have the resubmission time. Even though it would be capped I can still get a 2:1 without involving my doctor and knowing I have submitted a decent piece of work. I have been granted mitigating circumstances before under similar circumstances and would really like to avoid it again. Realistically the bare minimum is enough to get me to where I would like.
Noble.x
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Submit it. Who knows you might acc get a decent grade just make sure you results, discussion and intro are alright.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Noble.x)
When is it due and what would you have left to complete?
It's due Friday at 4 pm and it is split into two sections. The first is complete (to a goodish level it could be more concise). The second at the start looks done but when reading it just doesn't have the words and detail it needs but what is there I think is good.
Noble.x
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It's due Friday at 4 pm and it is split into two sections. The first is complete (to a goodish level it could be more concise). The second at the start looks done but when reading it just doesn't have the words and detail it needs but what is there I think is good.
2 days is plenty to get it to a level you may be happy with. No harm in submitting it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (17)
27.42%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (31)
50%
First aid skills (3)
4.84%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.61%
Sign language (8)
12.9%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (1)
1.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.61%

Watched Threads