Intake deferral

Watch this thread
Rajwant gill
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have applied for MSc computer science. My file is in embassy but as embassy taking almost 45 to process visa. My classes started from 16 may and I will get my visa near about 30th of June in my study is practical I am attending online classes but I am not getting much so I just want to know if I want to differ my day from may to September how I can do this because I want to do offline classes and I don't want to ham per my studies kindly guide me what I can do for that and will it put any impact on my visa file
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rajwant gill)
I have applied for MSc computer science. My file is in embassy but as embassy taking almost 45 to process visa. My classes started from 16 may and I will get my visa near about 30th of June in my study is practical I am attending online classes but I am not getting much so I just want to know if I want to differ my day from may to September how I can do this because I want to do offline classes and I don't want to ham per my studies kindly guide me what I can do for that and will it put any impact on my visa file
Have you been given a named person as your personal tutor?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rajwant gill)
HI Rajwant gill,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with obtaining CAS and online classes.

It's unfortunate everything is taking so long and is not going your way.
To defer your intake, I would get in contact with recruitment by accessing Livechat on the Coventry University website. Simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely you'll get an immediate response, recruitment is aware of your message and will get back to you when they're able to. It's best to inform the admissions tutor and the course director via email for your course so they are aware of what is going on also.

I hope this helps and you're able to achieve your postponement. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed