Edexcel Core pure paper 1

Watch this thread
lincoln120
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone remember the last question? Also is this exam blocked on Google? I can't find anything about it.
Jxsonr
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lincoln120)
Does anyone remember the last question? Also is this exam blocked on Google? I can't find anything about it.
Was like (d^2 theta / dt^2 ) + 9 theta = 1/2 cos 3t I think and then had to show the particular intergral was 1/12 t sin 3t and then find the general. Didn’t get any further then that so idk what the rest was
Gene Y Dho
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jxsonr)
Was like (d^2 theta / dt^2 ) + 9 theta = 1/2 cos 3t I think and then had to show the particular intergral was 1/12 t sin 3t and then find the general. Didn’t get any further then that so idk what the rest was
Find that G.S.

Consider initial state,

Find particular solution
Gene Y Dho
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gene Y Dho )
Find that G.S.

Consider initial state,

Find particular solution
P.I. : y = λtsin3t
y’ = λsin3t 3λtcos3t
y’’ = λcos3t (3λcos3t-9λtsin3t)
λcos3t (3λcos3t-9λtsin3t) 9(λtsin3t)=1/2cos3t
4λcos3t=1/2cos3t
λ=1/8
P.I. 1/8t sin 3t

using Laplace transform seems more convenient rather than C.F. P.I. Rule

L(1/2cos3t) = int(1/4 e^-(s 3i)t dt)
Last edited by Gene Y Dho; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads