literature aqa theme

Watch this thread
weriCRYS
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
just to be clear if you are doing a theme question you must talk about characters to get decent marks? because i didnt get to talk about the characters at all :/ wow.
Last edited by weriCRYS; 4 weeks ago
kfcloud
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
did u like use quotes n stuff? how did u analyse w/o discussing the characters?
weriCRYS
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kfcloud)
did u like use quotes n stuff? how did u analyse w/o discussing the characters?
i talked about context only. i knew the quotes but didnt add them in the exam but i used the context to refer to those quotes does that make sense?
and for the characters i analysed the idea behind all of them not one specific character.
kfcloud
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by weriCRYS)
i talked about context only. i knew the quotes but didnt add them in the exam but i used the context to refer to those quotes does that make sense?
and for the characters i analysed the idea behind all of them not one specific character.
i'm sure itll be fine. as long as you referred to the context, quotes and writers methods thats really what they're looking for. i don't think its absolutely necesary to refer to characters in a theme question, i just can't imagine how u did without it! in fact, perhaps less focus on character will lead to a more conceptualised response
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (18)
39.13%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.35%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.35%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
13.04%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.17%

Watched Threads