A level combinations

Watch this thread
EBM04
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm wanting to either PPE or maybe sociology and politics and university (something along those lines). What would be my best choice of 3 A levels out of maths, economics, history, politics, philosophy and sociology for what I want to do.
reiteration
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly any of them will work, for PPE some universities recommend you take maths though. Sociology, politics and maths?
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by EBM04)
I'm wanting to either PPE or maybe sociology and politics and university (something along those lines). What would be my best choice of 3 A levels out of maths, economics, history, politics, philosophy and sociology for what I want to do.
Anything involving Economics take Maths. Other than that any subject take your 3 preferred subjects. The most important thing is to get good grades whatever you take.
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I would do maths, economics and politics personally. It depends what you enjoy and what you think you will do well in.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Applying for PPE - and not just at Oxford - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni.../ppe-at-oxford
manifest A stars
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I would say Maths for sure, they do require as an entry requirement for LSE and UCL! History and Economics are also great options
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads