The Student Room Group

A level combinations

I'm wanting to either PPE or maybe sociology and politics and university (something along those lines). What would be my best choice of 3 A levels out of maths, economics, history, politics, philosophy and sociology for what I want to do.
Honestly any of them will work, for PPE some universities recommend you take maths though. Sociology, politics and maths?
Original post by EBM04
I'm wanting to either PPE or maybe sociology and politics and university (something along those lines). What would be my best choice of 3 A levels out of maths, economics, history, politics, philosophy and sociology for what I want to do.

Anything involving Economics take Maths. Other than that any subject take your 3 preferred subjects. The most important thing is to get good grades whatever you take.
I would do maths, economics and politics personally. It depends what you enjoy and what you think you will do well in.
Applying for PPE - and not just at Oxford - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/student/ppe-at-oxford
I would say Maths for sure, they do require as an entry requirement for LSE and UCL! History and Economics are also great options

Quick Reply

Latest