KCL accommodation portal

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I registered for the portal on Tuesday as had a late offer and still not email from them to book accommodation so I contacted them and said I had to wait up to 2 weeks !!! when there will be absolutely nothing left... so if they guarantee all UG accommodation for the first year how will they meet this obligation if everything full... ?
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
That sounds really frustrating. There might still be rooms left, just probably not in the cheaper accommodations. Or you might also end up being put in intercollegiate accommodation. If you can't find anything, contact them and ask for help on what to do. Hope everything works out.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thanks will do
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
That sounds really frustrating. There might still be rooms left, just probably not in the cheaper accommodations. Or you might also end up being put in intercollegiate accommodation. If you can't find anything, contact them and ask for help on what to do. Hope everything works out.
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
thanks will do
Good luck. I hope the process isn't too stressful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.59%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (29)
50%
First aid skills (3)
5.17%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.72%
Sign language (8)
13.79%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads