The Student Room Group

ccea gcse chemistry

I don’t want to hear that this is a bad idea but does anyone have any advice for learning all of gcse chem unit 1 the day before the test?
My number 1 advice (favourite route )would be binge watching freesciencelessons' vids,and as u go through each vid, just do quizzes and blurt what you remember (write down everything u can recall from the vid, and just go through the vid again to add any missing information). I can't guarantee this method would work with you though, as what works for me may not work for everyone!
Reply 2
Original post by xiao's tofu
my number 1 advice (favourite route )would be binge watching freesciencelessons' vids,and as u go through each vid, just do quizzes and blurt what you remember (write down everything u can recall from the vid, and just go through the vid again to add any missing information). I can't guarantee this method would work with you though, as what works for me may not work for everyone!

thank you 🙏
Original post by user374
I don’t want to hear that this is a bad idea but does anyone have any advice for learning all of gcse chem unit 1 the day before the test?

I'm sitting the test too :redface:
i don't have any solid advice but try and look at some past papers and see how the questions are answered, like on questions about describing the structures of ionic and metallic structures. Good luck man
honestly, I would just read through your booklets from school make them into condensed flashcards and memorise them, the ccea past papers for chemistry look so hard like I can't answer a single question but anyways good luck tm!
Original post by user374

how did you find the test?
Reply 6
Original post by Dell PC 2
how did you find the test?

ugh not good that six marker was horrible

Quick Reply

Latest