ccea gcse chemistry

Watch this thread
user374
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I don’t want to hear that this is a bad idea but does anyone have any advice for learning all of gcse chem unit 1 the day before the test?
Xiao's tofu
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
My number 1 advice (favourite route )would be binge watching freesciencelessons' vids,and as u go through each vid, just do quizzes and blurt what you remember (write down everything u can recall from the vid, and just go through the vid again to add any missing information). I can't guarantee this method would work with you though, as what works for me may not work for everyone!
user374
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by xiao's tofu)
my number 1 advice (favourite route )would be binge watching freesciencelessons' vids,and as u go through each vid, just do quizzes and blurt what you remember (write down everything u can recall from the vid, and just go through the vid again to add any missing information). I can't guarantee this method would work with you though, as what works for me may not work for everyone!
thank you 🙏
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user374)
I don’t want to hear that this is a bad idea but does anyone have any advice for learning all of gcse chem unit 1 the day before the test?
I'm sitting the test too
i don't have any solid advice but try and look at some past papers and see how the questions are answered, like on questions about describing the structures of ionic and metallic structures. Good luck man
doneill748
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
honestly, I would just read through your booklets from school make them into condensed flashcards and memorise them, the ccea past papers for chemistry look so hard like I can't answer a single question but anyways good luck tm!
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by user374)
how did you find the test?
user374
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dell PC 2)
how did you find the test?
ugh not good that six marker was horrible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads