Geography paper 1

Watch this thread
Newstead04
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any advice?
badcolour
Badges: 9
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
none. i don’t even understand the advance information
c_hindle1204
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I presume this is for A-Level, for Edexcel the advanced info is quite good tbf. One piece of advice is to make sure to use the PEEL paragraphs structure. Make your point, expand, example (case study or from the source booklet) and then link it back to the question) is a sure fire way of gaining the top marks.
badcolour
Badges: 9
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by c_hindle1204)
I presume this is for A-Level, for Edexcel the advanced info is quite good tbf. One piece of advice is to make sure to use the PEEL paragraphs structure. Make your point, expand, example (case study or from the source booklet) and then link it back to the question) is a sure fire way of gaining the top marks.
really? i don’t know why but i can’t make out what is isn’t on there. other exam boards you can easily correlate each section to the textbook but they wrote whole paragraphs instead of sub headings.
thrush
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by badcolour)
really? i don’t know why but i can’t make out what is isn’t on there. other exam boards you can easily correlate each section to the textbook but they wrote whole paragraphs instead of sub headings.
you can do a side by side comparison with the normal spec vs advanced info spec

normal
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...ue-5-FINAL.pdf

advanced
https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...version_v2.pdf
thrush
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Newstead04)
Any advice?

sitting it too, ask ur teacher for expected exam questions and plan each and do them in timed conditions
c_hindle1204
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by badcolour)
Just look at topics such as tectonics, nothing from EQ1 is on the exam, glaciation once again nothing from EQ1, water focused only on EQ2. Carbon has a small bit from EQ2 and mainly focuses on EQ3!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads