Would I be marked down for not writing a conclusion in the poetry question?

Watch this thread
do de die egg
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I didn't have enough time for the conclusion; will it severely affect my marks? I did Bayonet Charge and Kamikaze btw.
Last edited by do de die egg; 1 month ago
GatitoMeow123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
It will almost definitely have some impact on your marks but I don't think that it will be that significant. As long as your essay had good detail within it and you did everything else that the question asked of you then it should be okay. All you can do is try your best. Was it GCSE or A-Level?
do de die egg
Rep:
(Original post by GatitoMeow123)
It will almost definitely have some impact on your marks but I don't think that it will be that significant. As long as your essay had good detail within it and you did everything else that the question asked of you then it should be okay. All you can do is try your best. Was it GCSE or A-Level?
GCSE
GatitoMeow123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by do de die egg)
GCSE
I don't think that it should be as much of an impact as it would be if it was A-Level. I haven't heard of those poems before though. What were they like?
do de die egg
Rep:
I don't think that it should be as much of an impact as it would be if it was A-Level. I haven't heard of those poems before though. What were they like?
Kamikaze is interesting but Bayonet Charge is really dull; it's only about a soldier who stands near a hedge realizing his mistakes. I was kind of unlucky as they were the two poem's I barely revised.
GatitoMeow123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by do de die egg)
Kamikaze is interesting but Bayonet Charge is really dull; it's only about a soldier who stands near a hedge realizing his mistakes. I was kind of unlucky as they were the two poem's I barely revised.
AQA sometimes have the most random things in exams.
do de die egg
Rep:
AQA sometimes have the most random things in exams.
They really do. Thanks for the reassurance though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads