Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wtf is under my foreskin?! Watch

OK, this is quite... weird and disgusting, but here goes.

There's... like... a load of crap under my foreskin. It's like a crumbly, yellow-white solid. I found loads of it about a month ago; rolled back the skin as best I could and took as much of it out as I could. But... it's sort of started growing back.
    Yeah. Eww.

I can be sure it's not an STI (virgin); it looks as though it's something like dead skin from my head or the inside of my foreskin, that kinda clumps together and forms all this stuff. It dosn't hurt or anything, hasn't caused me any problems, but... it's pretty disgusting.

Anyway... anyone know anything about this, or how I can make it stop? I've just recently got with my 1st serious gf, and really don't want her to see ths, or have sex with her if this could be infectious or something...

ReputationRep:
    smegma?

wash more. and pull your foreskin back when you do

ReputationRep:
    Nob cheese!!

Seriously, wash your **** in the shower.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to wash properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OK, this is quite... weird and disgusting, but here goes.

There's... like... a load of crap under my foreskin. It's like a crumbly, yellow-white solid. I found loads of it about a month ago; rolled back the skin as best I could and took as much of it out as I could. But... it's sort of started growing back.
    Yeah. Eww.

I can be sure it's not an STI (virgin); it looks as though it's something like dead skin from my head or the inside of my foreskin, that kinda clumps together and forms all this stuff. It dosn't hurt or anything, hasn't caused me any problems, but... it's pretty disgusting.

Anyway... anyone know anything about this, or how I can make it stop? I've just recently got with my 1st serious gf, and really don't want her to see ths, or have sex with her if this could be infectious or something...
    That is absolutely disgusting and no it's not an STI (I can say 99.9% surely), it's smegma and it's your own fault for being a dirty idiot and not washing your penis daily in the shower with your foreskin pulled back. I'm feeling sick posting this now.

ReputationRep:
    To answer the question, its just dirt that accumilates under the foreskin, you should try washing that area each time you go in the shower or bath like every other part of your body. Then you won't get such a build up.

ReputationRep:
    but yeah.... when you wash make sure you pull your foreskin back and give it a good clean. It'll go pretty soon. didnt you ever go to P.S.H.E??

ReputationRep:
    Thats freakin digusting. No foreskin = no smegma

ReputationRep:
    How on earth can you have a girlfriend (ie, be old enough) and not know about washing?

ReputationRep:
    this must be a joke. even if you did find crap under your foreskin you would try to wash it out before posting about it on a forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    this must be a joke. even if you did find crap under your foreskin you would try to wash it out before posting about it on a forum.
    No no.

He picked it off!

Oh, the smell!

ReputationRep:
    das why its better to get circumstized

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjones)
    das why its better to get circumstized
    why so you dont have to wash?

why does circumsicion come into this?

ReputationRep:
    Wash more. End of story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    why so you dont have to wash?

why does circumsicion come into this?
    It is ignorant to say that circumcision will mean you never have to wash. But it is more difficult for smegma to build up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam G Manning)
    It is ignorant to say that circumcision will mean you never have to wash. But it is more difficult for smegma to build up.
    yeah i gues so :p:

and that picture is awwwwful :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Hox)
    Thats freakin digusting. No foreskin = no smegma
    That's like saying no hair = no lice. Why don't we all go bald, then?

ReputationRep:
    Its a bit unfair just basically taking the mick out of this guy, a mate of mine confided in me about the same thing and he is an obsessive clean freak. It sometime builds up as well if you masturbate and dont properly remove all the semen, best thing to do is just give it a thorough washing out with your showerpower!

ReputationRep:
    I do not think so Mr Neil.. in the case of the OP.. that is down to not washing.. there is not really an excuse for it..

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.