Disqualification

Watch this thread
Taaha0905
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what would happen if i wrote my date of birth for my first English lit booklet in the area for the examination date would i be disqualified
madzzzzina
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taaha0905)
what would happen if i wrote my date of birth for my first English lit booklet in the area for the examination date would i be disqualified
now why would u do that 😭
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
no
Taaha0905
Rep:
(Original post by madzzzzina)
now why would u do that 😭
i was stressed and read with speed and didn't read it properly
madzzzzina
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Taaha0905)
i was stressed and read with speed and didn't read it properly
well im not sure to be honest with you... i doubt you'll get disqualified
KayDeeGee
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
When I worked as an invigilator we used to double check candidate names and numbers before packaging them up (the scripts were always packaged up in order) and sometimes people transposed numbers or forgot to fill them in so we would make sure they were correct before they got sent off. Mistakes happen!
emisaurusz
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I would say just ask a teacher, I'm sure they can sort it out for you. Doubt you'd be disqualified for that.
g4aura3
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's a risky move but I don't think you'd be disqualified on it
Taaha0905
Rep:
(Original post by KayDeeGee)
When I worked as an invigilator we used to double check candidate names and numbers before packaging them up (the scripts were always packaged up in order) and sometimes people transposed numbers or forgot to fill them in so we would make sure they were correct before they got sent off. Mistakes happen!
im top of the register si they will probably end up seeing mine first
Ambiguous Super
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KayDeeGee)
In all cases, the candidate and centre number needs to be on the scripts so don't worry - most likely someone will pick it up for you and if not just tell your teacher
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads